C A S E S T U D I E S ! ! (1 Viewer)

Hey all...
If anyone out there wants to share case studies i'm up for it.
I've got some stuff here and there on relevant case studies for Caring for the Country and Tectonic Impacts and so on...
Btw. hey can anyone tell me what was in the CSSA trial paper?
like the topics that were covered in tectonic, env. through time and caring for the country!

I'd like it very much if you could help me out, i've just sat my EnE school made paper but i wanted to compare if the CSSA had similiar Q!
Thank you in advance, =)

also, leave you msn contact if you want to trade some good info. =)

switchblade87

HSC
Member said:
Hey all...
If anyone out there wants to share case studies i'm up for it.
I've got some stuff here and there on relevant case studies for Caring for the Country and Tectonic Impacts and so on...
Btw. hey can anyone tell me what was in the CSSA trial paper?
like the topics that were covered in tectonic, env. through time and caring for the country!

I'd like it very much if you could help me out, i've just sat my EnE school made paper but i wanted to compare if the CSSA had similiar Q!
Thank you in advance, =)

also, leave you msn contact if you want to trade some good info. =)
Its probably a good idea to get people to PM you for email address sharing...

As for what was in the CSSA, it had everything from Tectonic Impacts, Environments through time, Caring for the Country and all the option topics. I don't have a copy of the paper, so I can't tell you the exact questions, but I'm sure if you keep your eye on the Earth resource page it will surface soon enough. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)