byron bay 24th-1st (1 Viewer)

neada

HSC
yesss! it's going to be the best week of my life

i know about 50-ish people going that week already- i think all the kids from east sydney are that week =)

wooki

HSC
yeah mostly east sydney privates :p most of my year is going to byron taht week :p

YAY SCHOOLIES!!

mattooty

HSC
Byrons only got a couple of clubs and a handful of pubs so you wont have any trouble finding each other. Im heading to the goldy but am thinking of driving up to byron the night before we go up to surfers (im only an hour south of byron).
As for the beaches, there is a good spot almost directly next to the township which should put you in with a good chance of a beach party and theres a giant big park next to it...further accentuating the need for a good party!

pattyo34

HSC
yeah me and about 8 other guys have a house right on some beach, about 2 mins from wherever all the action is happening so thats pretty sweet. we're there from the 24th till the 3rd, so yeah, if anyone wants to pop into our house, feel free.
more preferable if you are of the opposite gender and not some seedy toolie looking for a feed :)

Yanki

HSC
Hi guys. I live in Byron.
Let me just say all the schoolies have already started turning up and it's going to be a big eyar this year. All you people coming up on the 24th should all come to my dance concert that night. ahaha whatever.
I'm in the year below you and so extremly excited for next year.
Those people that sais they were staying at the outrigger, you should have fun, There are a few hotels side by side along that street and you are really close to town.
People staying on clarkes beach have got it sweet. Right near my place. best part of town I reckon. easy walking distance to town but clarkes beach is nicer than main.
if your staying near the railway track you also have a pretty sweet deal. Right in town.
Have fun everybody and i'll see you around.

rups

HSC
eyy im goin up 24-1st.. staying at some place on the tallow beach side near the cemetary..
add me on msn to party rupy_au@hotmail.com

is there much going on for under 18's? heard pretty good things but just wanna know lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)