byron bay 24th-1st (1 Viewer)

helsie

HSC
went last year. was great. for anyone under 18, try double stamping to get into the clubs. worked brilliantly :)

ashanc

HSC
ill be under 18 - what is double stamping??? stayin at sum frikkin 5 star resort, east on byron. anyone else there?

skribble

HSC
Is double stamping anything to do with the way they cut up your old liscence when you get a new one? Cutting the triangle out of the bottom and the circle out of the date?

Do you cut out a month or something so you could be 18? Elaborate?

Staying in Byron Week 4, not sure what date that is.

wagga

HSC
Double stamping is where you get a mate to go into a club, and come out, with a passout stamp. You then blow on it for a while, the moisture in your breath will mean you can press your wrist against theirs, and the stamp will come off on your wrist. Hence, you both have a passout stamp, and they will let you in without id

schmemisgroovy

HSC
hey there,

me and 3 of my bitches are staying at adairs....just south of byron in suffolk park.
looks realli nice..close enough to town but far enough to be out of the rat race.

we will be there from 24thNov-1stDec

looking forward! hopefulli its a blast

cyas there

em :)

bento

HSC
nearly-dizzy said:
house of ten of us at tallows somewhere
should be great
Are you going from 24th-1st?
I'm staying at Tallows too but leaving on the 24th...

wooki

HSC
im staying right in teh middle...some street starting with H...harris, harry...i dunno- i've never been to byron before, i dont even know roughly where it is lol!!

madelinenortham

HSC
we're staying right in byron, just off the main road...
17th November for one week.
should be good.
lol i think only 1 of us will be 18.
thats alright, we got fakes.

3lsi3

HSC
ashanc said:
ill be under 18 - what is double stamping??? stayin at sum frikkin 5 star resort, east on byron. anyone else there?
yeah im staying there too
when you going up?

Azzman

HSC
im stayin from the 27th till the 4th gonna b in the clubs most nite just gotta figure out how far the place is from byron exactly the info sheet says 20mins but the map looks different but im 18 ill get there if it take 3 trains n a bus not that there r trains in byron ne ways. cya all in the clubs.ill b in the middle of the dance floor. aaron

claireaye

HSC
Yep. Am going up on the 24th. We are staying in an apartment on Clarke Beach... I gather its supposed to be a good spot.

carreau

HSC
tiiiiiim said:
ladies...come to byron.
guys...go to the goldie.
Haha how wrong you are..

I went to first week surfers and second week surfers/Byron bay.. About 3-4 days at Byron though.

First week surfers could not be matched to anything Byron had to offer in my opinion..

- Tens of thousands more people
- Way better looking girls and a gazillion more than Byron (what do they put in Queensland's drinking water?)
- Gigantic professionally organised beach parties every night with live music.
- Clubs too if you really want to be inside one when you can do it back home anyway.
- Tonnes of police incase any trouble starts.
- A tonne of stuff to do during the day including X games vert skaters/bmx etc etc

blacksunset

HSC
I'm headed to Byron on the 24th.. as thats when Victoria's schoolies starts..
I'm in a house of 6 - 5 girls includng myself and one boy.. my boyfriend woohoo lol
And then in the rest of our group there are another 12 girls.. all from Victoria..
My group is staying in a house called Burns at Byron.. which is right near the train station. Apparnetly its prime location - I hope so.. the others are staying close by in apartments on main street. I can't remember the name..
I'm so excited - as I know so many people going up there =D
It should be rockin !
xx

COhex

HSC
My group is staying in a house called Burns at Byron.
Lol that is right near my house.

Byron should be alright. I'm too poor to go up North for schoolies... :<

matt4

HSC
ill b there 11th to the 18th who will b there then... i kno its early i cant make it the week later :(

Autumn_Rain

HSC
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but can someone tell me if there's beach parties and stuff where under 18s can drink?

wooki

HSC
beach parties just happen, and as a general rule everyone drinks :p

btw 24-1st all teh east private schools seem to be going to byron

anyways i'll see you all there!! giving out free jump hugs!!! im staying somewhere close to teh shops (i've never been to byron) on some streat starting with f i think :p

petro283

USYD '10
HSC
I'm staying in Suffolk Part (2ks south of Byron) anyone wanna meet up during, txt me. PM4Mobilez

Cheers,

Adam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)