bye bye studying (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
AHAH bro just make them up, i did that all through my modern exam even though my quotes were actually real but i just couldn't remember the name of the person who said them 😍
the trick with making up is confidence and specificity

E.g. Sir Jones Master, historian from Columbia university on the 32nd anniversary of the World War II stated: ... however, ...

uniqueusername1

HSC
idk bro bsing seems kinda sketchy for content subjects like history
maybe it works for eng since it's more about sophistication? 💀
well if you can get away with making up quotes from 1984?

why not history?

note: this is based on the assumption that the marker is not experiencing depression and anger from break up

Hiheyhello

HSC
lol who feels like HSC is now over cuz the first-week passed.
for me esp, that week was brutal but i got half my subjects done with and now, i'm in the mindest that HSC is overrrrrrrr when it in fact is not.

gonna fail maths lmao
SAME i feel the exact same i chilled for the entire day
and i like it too much

moriamsdubu

HSC
idk bro bsing seems kinda sketchy for content subjects like history
maybe it works for eng since it's more about sophistication? 💀
bsing always got me through english but i feel like i cant for history cause i gotta regurgitate facts 😭

cloud_berry

HSC
my original atar goal was 85 at this point ima consider myself lucky if i get 70 .. rip
i screwed myself over so bad for maths
everytime i get somewhat motivated to study i remember my early offers (pls mcq and uow don’t take them away from me if i bomb maths i swear i’ll actually try in uni)

icycledough

HSC
my original atar goal was 85 at this point ima consider myself lucky if i get 70 .. rip
i screwed myself over so bad for maths
everytime i get somewhat motivated to study i remember my early offers (pls mcq and uow don’t take them away from me if i bomb maths i swear i’ll actually try in uni)
Are your early offers ones where you just have to finish the HSC or do you have to get a minimum ATAR to be eligible for them?

icycledough

HSC
im sure uow is unconditional and like 95% sure about mcq, but i’m still kinda scared they’ll take them away anyway lol
If it's unconditional, there shouldn't be any inherent requirements (apart from just completing the HSC), but you'll have to look into the details of that as I'm not 100% sure on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)