Buying Text Books Online? (1 Viewer)

Farscape

HSC
I was looking to order my textbooks online this year from the co-op bookshop online (because I know its hell for the first few weeks trying to get one on campus) however it says when looking for texts for Macq,

"*For Macquarie University Students book requirements: Go to the Macquarie Uni Student Portal and login."

I've logged in but now where on earth do I go to find the book requirments?

Leggs

HSC
Farscape said:
I was looking to order my textbooks online this year from the co-op bookshop online (because I know its hell for the first few weeks trying to get one on campus) however it says when looking for texts for Macq,

"*For Macquarie University Students book requirements: Go to the Macquarie Uni Student Portal and login."

I've logged in but now where on earth do I go to find the book requirments?
I'm pretty sure you have to wait until like the enrollment period's over...or until you've signed up for classes or whatever. Coz I think they still have last semester's units on there.

antisheep

HSC
actually they are up... you just have to go through a back door to find it out =p.

The Co-op Online Bookshop - textbooks, books, course notes, study guides, software

Just change where it says LAW204 in the URL to the unit you're doing.

It is this year's book list because one of the subjects has updated its textbook from last year so you don't need to worry about it being out of date.

That being said, be careful about buying so early... shouldn't you wait til at least class registration?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)