Buying first year business and commerce textbooks!! (1 Viewer)

wajie123

HSC
hi guys this is my first year at uni and i have already realised that the textbooks are extremely expensive from the uni and i would to buy second hand books to save some money. If anyone is selling the following books please PM me or send me an email on wajahat.zia123@gmail.com and we can negotiate the prices for the textbooks. i would appreciate it if i can get any sellers ASAP as uni is starting on monday.

Textbooks:

-Principles of Marketing Armstrong,G,Adam,S,Denize,S & Kotler 5th Edn, Pearson Education Australia

-Statistics for Business Selvananthan, E.A

-Economics for Today Layton , A., Robinson, T & Tucker

-VP Business Academic Skills + Little Penguin Handbook 2E

Once again, anyone who has these textbooks and are selling, i am willing to negotiate at reasonable prices and please PM me ASAP. THANKS !!!!!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
try websites like gumtree.com.au and eBay. Helped me out. I know, I buy a lot of my books second hand also :)
All the best for uni and I hope you find those books soon. If I find them, I'll post the link here for you!

pfjtames

HSC
Hey I have Principles of Marketing 4E by Kotler Adam and Denize Armstrong. Not sure if you're aware but you're able to use older editions as content is the same. Mine's in near perfect condition, I bought it brand new and used it for a semester. I'm from the liverpool area. I'm offering to sell it for $50. Let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)