butterfly effect + tempest + me = screwed (1 Viewer)

JimTheStampede

HSC
Im preety much screwed but maybe someone can assist me. Im thinking that i want to use butterfly effect as a orm for my 10min speech on imaginary journeys but i cant figure out how to link it to the tempest. Also i think im using "imaginary journeys grow the character or the audience" as my thesis. Is that crap or what? Thanks for any help.
Jimmy

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hmm butterfly effect is a good related text unfortun8ly i know nothin bout tempest...umm imaginative journeys reprieve us from reality and transport us into worlds of speculation, pure imagination and inspiration. They broaden the responder's understanding (and in the case of Coleridge, the composer's understanding and knowledge is also developed as a consequence of an imag. journey) as well as challenging their thinking...u MUST discuss in wot way an imaginative journey BROADENS/DEVELOPS the UNDERSTANDING of the RESPONDER and/or COMPOSER.

did they giv u a question for u to answer or is it jus a random speech on the AOS?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
10 minute speech? wow the people in your class withh be bored to death. BTW its IMAGINATIVE not IMAGINARY :p Your thesis is fine. Find texts that RELATE to the thesis. Dont chose the text because you have easy acesss to it, chose it because there are clear ideas about it regarding the imaginative journey that YOU can see (obviuosly this isnt a good text because you cant see any obviuos link) and make sure when you're writing out your speech, that there is a logical flow your ideas and of your argument.
Another tip for when delievering a spech: When speaking, act confident. The markers will see this and will be awed by your confidence and will boost your marks up or at least give you a positive comment :)

JimTheStampede

HSC
There isnt really a question its just write a ten minute speech linking the tempest to imaginative journeys and 2 orms and one thing from the stimulus booklet. I cant think of anything and it is driving me mad. Thanks for your help anyways.
Jimmy

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Theres a few essays on the main page. Mine should be there but i dont know if its visiable anymore. If you read other peoples you might get a few ideas and expectations of what the teachers want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)