• i suppose i do get trouble often

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • all the time the teacher is in my face

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I didnt say anything to Laz and Minai in the photo thread???

I did have a go at Minai because I thinks its funny when he goes on a power trip but I don't mess with the big guns (i.e. Laz)

Im not rebellious Im a good girl ;)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by YEAR12
At my mums school there was a teacher who used to leave a voice recorder on everytime he left the room so he knew what they got up to when he wasnt there
That sounds like what george did on seinfeld:D

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
I remember hiding in a cupboard in year 8 geography class just before recess with three other girls, thinking we were so smart...
Our teacher pushed a desk in front of the cupboard so we couldnt get out during the lesson.
Either she forgot about us or she has a really nasty sense of humour (I'm thinking the latter) because we didn't get out until 5 that afternoon when a cleaner was in the room and had to get into the cupboard for the extension cord.

That's the most exciting thing that happened to me in high school regarding a teacher.
Oh, the chaplain did try and put me on Tuesday afternoon detention for pashing this guy in school uniform at the station in year 9...that was pretty funny - aren't private schools hilarious?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by pinkbella
I remember hiding in a cupboard in year 8 geography class just before recess with three other girls, thinking we were so smart...
Our teacher pushed a desk in front of the cupboard so we couldnt get out during the lesson.
lol, a similar thing happened to me in year 10 but with the sports shed. We used to push juniors in and lock them up till the end of lunch (good times :p ) but this time the boys thought they'd have a laugh and lock me in instead. It got even funnier when they decided to leave me in there for all lunch plus 5th and 6th period :p

Oh, the chaplain did try and put me on Tuesday afternoon detention for pashing this guy in school uniform at the station in year 9...that was pretty funny - aren't private schools hilarious?
I got pulled up down the main street a few times for not having my tie on after school :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Either she forgot about us or she has a really nasty sense of humour (I'm thinking the latter) because we didn't get out until 5 that afternoon when a cleaner was in the room and had to get into the cupboard for the extension cord.

That's the most exciting thing that happened to me in high school regarding a teacher.
the lamest thing i did in school was in yr 12.I went early into class to hide behind the door waiting for my teacher to come in, and then when they did i yelled ' suprise!' I stuffed it up and i was shocked to discover the person who came in was a relief teacher i had never seen i my life!

Generator

HSC
N/A
For the question on the last page: Someone in the class had a tape deck under their jacket, as they were using it that morning during our swim school at the pool.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

the lamest thing i did in school was in yr 12.I went early into class to hide behind the door waiting for my teacher to come in, and then when they did i yelled ' suprise!' I stuffed it up and i was shocked to discover the person who came in was a relief teacher i had never seen i my life!
thats hilarious dude.

I can't pick one lame thing. According to everyone, My pictures in the dictionary next to the word.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lazy

lol, a similar thing happened to me in year 10 but with the sports shed. We used to push juniors in and lock them up till the end of lunch (good times :p ) but this time the boys thought they'd have a laugh and lock me in instead. It got even funnier when they decided to leave me in there for all lunch plus 5th and 6th period :p
hehe a similer thing happened to me when i reached under my desk for a pen and my friend pulled the desk over my back and leaned over the desk so i couldn't sit back up

one kid decided to see what was happening and he put his head under the table, and the whole class followed and put their heads under there tables for no reason

the teacher stopped talking and told everyone to standup... and everyone did except me

Originally posted by Lazy

I got pulled up down the main street a few times for not having my tie on after school :rolleyes:
oh, they must have forgotten you were in there.Did you lock kids in the shed ever again after that tragedy

ellipsis

HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
this is really good stuff guys.I can see that the offenders vary in uniqueness and craziness( if they are words) I remember a funny thing that happened at my school.Back in 1999, a group of year 10s arranged a fight club in the school toilets which went on right where my group was sitting. I didn't notice for quite some time, but it went on for a year before a teacher decided to go to the same toilet for a pee (i guess) and caught the offenders having a boxing match.Detections and suspensions for all who did it.Pretty cool- i reckon teachers are very nieve.
You know, this sounds like you used to sit in the toilets.

Which would explain a bit............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)