Buso Notes (1 Viewer)

tollo

Hi All,

See attached Notes. These served me to a band 6 result last year. - hope they help you all. They took ages so please read on and vote for me! : )

Now, if they are of use to you, please just distract youself from study for a miunte and read on. This will only take you a couple of minutes and you could end up winning a $700 mobile phone!

I'm a finalist in a Virgin Mobile Competition and if I win they will pay my rent for a whole year! All I have to do is get the most votes via email and SMS by the 18/10. So please vote 4 me!?

All you have to do is go to: http://www.onthehouse.com.au/finalist.aspx?c_id=17 and enter your email on the left hand side of the screen. By entering you go in the draw to win one of 24 Motorola E398's worth over $700 ea! Just then go into your email and click on the link in an automatically generated email that Virgin Mobile send you. You must do this in cast your vote+be entered in the competion for the phones. Can vote only once from each email address

Alternatively SMS 'rob t' to 043VOTE4ME. If your out of credit or pissed off at your parents, just use their phones. Can SMS up to 10 times from each number.

Hope you all vote and get behind me. If you see me being a clown around town, say hi and I'll give you a free Listerine pocket Pak for voting. I might just be parading the streets in a giant nappy allowing people to peg a water balloon at me in exchange for a vote!

Cheers, hope you win a phone!

Rob T

Help Kick Rob T Out of Home!

ps, best of luck with the hsc and all. Check out my eco, buso, english and music notes. those babies served me well!

rsingh

HSC
Hey dude,

I'm ongoing to yr 12 next term.

I do BS and wish to achieve BAND 6 in all my exams. Just wondering if you could give me advice on HOW to study for Business as I didn't perform too well in prelim (highest mark was only high 70s).
I plan to use your notes, along with others, and my own to study.

Thanks in advance.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmms.. i dont see the globalisation section.
it's the only part i'm interested in T.T

nonetheless thanx!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
thankx, i voted like 10times- looks like ur gonna win anyway.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
thanks for notez .. and yes i voted for ya! :p gd luck in the competition!

Symone

Dude are the coolest!!!! I would love to touch your bum and make out with you lol!!! I wish you could be my private study tutor!!(hahhah) were so u live? Goodluck at uni ya mad snake!! Keep up the good work and "fight the good fight sir"

Cheers from your lover

~BiAnCa~

hey .. the notes are good.. but it doesnt have chapter 5 Globalisation? is it meant 2 b included ?

intune

Mate your notes helped me heaps ! Hope you win that contest and I voted for yah ! hehe

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
voted for ya twice.....you better win dude!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)