i got ownedd
everythin i had in my sheet wasnt there
but what i didnt have was
how sad
oh wells
what can ya do

ReaveR

HSC
Yeah...I put a page full of cases at size 7 font and I used like, 6 barely even related cases out of god knows how many.

Then because I couldn't be bothered studying partnerships I put the lecture on the other side and question four wasn't answered by it so I had to bullshit my way out of it, somehow.

Good luck!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
davit you lefted early?

the exam was okay
but i though it be harder

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
pretty fair exam..i found i had 30 mins extra...i finished at 12...dunno if i bullshitted enough though...btw when do results come out?

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i left early cause steven left
lol
i was like well i guess its not so bad if i leave as well

i think all in all the exam was like nothing unexpected
except i didnt expect it
lol oh well

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck thats so true... all the shit on my sheet wasnt in it...
oh well... lets hope i do alright...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
redruM in that other busl250 thread said:
how did everyone go?

i think i went decent for the amount of time i put into it.

q1- thanks to skittled for typing up the objectives, i had all my prepared answers there (but 1). a simple copy out.

q2- here is what i did. whole argument thru was saying that alex terminated the contract by lack of peformance and breach of a term. therefore sue can seek a remedy thru equity(restitution - quantm meirut) and also common law(damages). i chose equity since you can decide upon the amount thu quantm meirut over damages. but then in conclusion stated that it was all based on the assumption that there was a valid contract in the first place. wrote something about intention and agreements in a commercial setting (legal relations intended) plenty of cases included with descriptions to strengthen my case.

q3- question on whether it was a contract document or receipt. whether it needs to be signed. whether it needs to be read or not. *something else i am sure*. finally in conclusion say that sharon(what the fuck was her name?) could perhaps sue for negligence as the exemption clause didnt exclude mr. ho from negligence problems.

q4- helpful in law actions, dissolutions (esp on breach of conract term) and if there is no written agreement on dispostiong of assets, then the parnership act applies, which the partners may not want. *include bullshit expansion of each point* what clauses to inclue: restriction of trade, give competitors info for money, and a performance clause, think of the company rather than yourself. thats when i ran out of time.

oh well, i *think* i went pretty decent. how ya'll go?

edit: time for another power nap! :eek:
all of what i had on the sheet was in it. thats because i literally had the whole course on there. i knew how well i go in the final depended on the quality of my sheet.page 1 page 2.

edit: all that was in it was on my sheet, but you get the idea. :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
anyways i being hearing that you dont have to pass the final to pass the course so most of us probably gained a large amount of marks from the other assessments [take home and tutorials work]

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
sukiyaki said:
anyways i being hearing that you dont have to pass the final to pass the course so most of us probably gained a large amount of marks from the other assessments [take home and tutorials work]
i went really bad in the take home thing....tutorial would be decent. hope they put mor emphasis on the final mark, because i went better in the final than take home+ tutorial.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
redruM, what a waste of a boarder.. *shakes head*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i seriously didnt have anything else to put in :eek:

edit: the writting in pen was about 15 minutes before the exam and came quite handy. :p

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
the final wuz awesome, i wuz cheering from reading time man
but i didnt have shit all on exemption clauses on my sheet so i kinda bullshitted thru that but my assessment marks pretty aiight so im *hopeful* that i'll b fyn :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)