Busl250 Exam... paper-take-in-thing (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
LOL no way tonnes of time =\
but then again ive got a test on tuesday and thursday
gah

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i've got tuesday off thankfully, BUT have to do an allnighter tonight for accg250..so that screws up plans somewhat.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
chapter 16 on "construction of the contract"
would we need to refer to that in the problem question? like is there anything in there that we'd need to refer to? besides exclusion clauses
or would that just be for question 1?

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
FUCK ive got no idea what this cheat sheet thing... spent like 4 hours last night didnt get even half done... the material just sounded so repetitive... i only got to construction of contracts... how many cases people putting on to it? and where ya cases based on? just all contracts right?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
OJ, Everything in the book to do with contracts. AND partnership and Agency.

On an unrelated note, I've put together a list of the questions, of which 5 will be the first 5 short answer questions in the exam. These are the questions from the beginnign of the chapters. The first few I've done, because I was inspired, but I got tired from being up since 5:30 this morning (bloody psych!), so I figured I'd type them out instead and be all efficient tomorrow.

at the very least, take a look over them, so you know what sort of stuff you're expected of. It gives you an overall picture, being that they're all in the one spot, rather than 20 pages apart. Think about it: this should give you the general gist of the stuff you need to know for the exam, because this is the "by the end of this chapter you should be able to..." bits and pieces. So, if you can do all this, you're right.

That said, it's long... Good luck, Guys & Girls!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Skittled said:
OJ, Everything in the book to do with contracts. AND partnership and Agency.

On an unrelated note, I've put together a list of the questions, of which 5 will be the first 5 short answer questions in the exam. These are the questions from the beginnign of the chapters. The first few I've done, because I was inspired, but I got tired from being up since 5:30 this morning (bloody psych!), so I figured I'd type them out instead and be all efficient tomorrow.

at the very least, take a look over them, so you know what sort of stuff you're expected of. It gives you an overall picture, being that they're all in the one spot, rather than 20 pages apart. Think about it: this should give you the general gist of the stuff you need to know for the exam, because this is the "by the end of this chapter you should be able to..." bits and pieces. So, if you can do all this, you're right.

That said, it's long... Good luck, Guys & Girls!
thanks for typing that up skittled.

i was going to do something similar. i'll do some of the answers and post back. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)