BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

Helllo34567

HSC
Hey what did you guys do for 21. a)? Like the first question of short answer. I was confused since it demanded only ONE issue relating to both cost and quality so I ended up doing one for cost and one for quality. Would this deny me the 2 marks?
I did the exact same thing, but I hope I can still get 2 marks. It should still be correct, I think

Tutorzaza

HSC
ur ugly i literally nearly cried

its basically the same thing but unsecured notes has no security, so i just put that in my adv and recommended that anyway thanks i nearly pissed myself
Yeah I guess no collateral is an advantage but another huge one you could of mentioned is you don't have to pay interest as frequently. But still, it's just a crap one to choose considering you have high interest on your loan and there would be no reason for the business to choose that one when there are much better sources of finance. Debt > Equity tho

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Yeah I guess no collateral is an advantage but another huge one you could of mentioned is you don't have to pay interest as frequently. But still, it's just a crap one to choose considering you have high interest on your loan and there would be no reason for the business to choose that one when there are much better sources of finance. Debt > Equity tho
please tell me you did well, for the sake of my internal

Tutorzaza

HSC
lol i still dont understand the difference between all them but i randomly chose debentures
Debentures are the best because they aren't vulnerable to fluctuations in the economic cycle, which can increase interest rates , due to the fixed interest rate

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
bruh literally eat grass, anything is right if u justify it properly

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Debentures are the best because they aren't vulnerable to fluctuations in the economic cycle which can increase interest rates due to its fixed interest rate
oh whoops i definitely failed the bus report cause it said retaining staff, but i read it as retraining, and then i crossed my entire 2 pages out and i ended up writing barely anything, and what i did write was in the area that said 'do not write here'
i did fine in everything else i think

HSC
N/A
im thinking 96 raw guaranteed, possibly some people who get 95 raw, but an aligned mark of 97 bare minimum
I see. I was aiming for 100 on this paper but that stupid exchange rate question and 21. a) messed me up. Hoping for a 98 raw at least since I know my extended responses were top tier, which is fine hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)