BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

Zara_m21

HSC
na your right my bad i got mixed up between acc payable and receivable. But band 6 is still possible my ik someone who got like 14/20 for bio and still got a state rank mind you there different subjects but still
Oh i knew it, all good though i was just being dramatic

salihaaaaa66

HSC
for the report did you guys include other challenges like job design etc??
i discussed:

-the need to recruit employees globally with a range of skills eg operating technology through careful selection processes as they will reduce business costs; if not...it will cost the business a sum of money through creating inefficiencies
-poor corporate culture can reduce staff retention thus reduce the supply of labour needed to develop products and facilitate expansion

but for job design i forgot to quote the actual syllabus termo_O but i did talk about it

Tutorzaza

HSC
imo business is actually free atar. i actually think it scales too well, cause people dont put enought effort into the subject cause its easy, so it appears slightly harder than it is when they do the scaling.
i have a friend thats on track for 99.5+ and is on track for around 89-91 in chem. ik for a fact if he did business he would have state ranked and gotten 98-100. like what im saying is that it less effort to do well atar contribution wise in business, rather than a science.
idk scaling is meant to be fair, but i feel it isnt. like imo i also think 3u and 4u math scale too well. but maybe im bias and its different for everyone
I personally believe he is on track to score 100 in the final chem exam and get at least 95+ in chemistry

HSC
N/A
Hey what did you guys do for 21. a)? Like the first question of short answer. I was confused since it demanded only ONE issue relating to both cost and quality so I ended up doing one for cost and one for quality. Would this deny me the 2 marks?

Zara_m21

HSC
[/QUOTE]
Hey what did you guys do for 21. a)? Like the first question of short answer. I was confused since it demanded only ONE issue relating to both cost and quality so I ended up doing one for cost and one for quality. Would this deny me the 2 marks?
i did tht aswell

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i took it as almost a conflict question.
in order to increase quality, it would cost more, and vice versa.

HSC
N/A
I see. In addition to that I also stated in my issue for quality being the price-quality interaction, wherein I stated that in the pursuit of lower cost rubber the business may compromise quality.
I hope markers give the 2 marks since other than that and one MC I think I got close to 100 on the paper haha.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I see. In addition to that I also stated in my issue for quality being the price-quality interaction, wherein I stated that in the pursuit of lower cost rubber the business may compromise quality.
I hope markers give the 2 marks since other than that and one MC I think I got close to 100 on the paper haha.
i wouldn't have done that, as price-quality interaction is more a marketing thing, and this is an operations question. 2 marks is still possible though

HSC
N/A
yeah I really could not think of anything else for that question, particularly since I didnt know which area of the syllabus it fell under. Either way I probably would still get a mark at least I hope.

abelsj01

HSC
i wouldn't have done that, as price-quality interaction is more a marketing thing, and this is an operations question. 2 marks is still possible though
i wrote about the price-quality interaction since it's very universal and applies to pre much everything but i could be wrong

abelsj01

HSC
also scary shark i agree business scales too well because the cohort doesn't really try as hard, creating the perception that it's harder than it really is. i do physics as well and i can't believe that the average band 6 cut off for both subjects is so similar

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)