BUSINESS STUDIES (2 Viewers)

s9a

HSC
@its_ace21 whatd you get for the cssa bus trial? idk if im gonna be trolled in the hsc bc i found it easy but i dont wanna get my hopes up

stormii

HSC
hey guys, what are your predictions for business studies Essay section 4 and also the report? Like which functions do you guys think will be asked? Also do you think it will be strategies or processes?

eduiwqh23

HSC
hey guys, what are your predictions for business studies Essay section 4 and also the report? Like which functions do you guys think will be asked? Also do you think it will be strategies or processes?
Thing is we can never be entirely sure but its definitely not gonna be super specific, they can't do that to us. I'm just gonna study all functions to a good level and just reuse a bunch of qantas case studies to make life easier. What i'm scared about though is finance, I'll probably pick the choice that's not that one.

eduiwqh23

HSC
The exam is actually gonna be so fun cause compared to my others, this is probably the only subject I'm confident I'll get a Band 6 in XDDDDDD

stormii

HSC
Thing is we can never be entirely sure but its definitely not gonna be super specific, they can't do that to us. I'm just gonna study all functions to a good level and just reuse a bunch of qantas case studies to make life easier. What i'm scared about though is finance, I'll probably pick the choice that's not that one.
Sameeee u less it’s only strategies and the other one is processes or something

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
literally manifesting a hr essay so i dont have to write that traumatising crap in my report
yes please. give us HR in essay so we can just ignore it and choose the other question
its looking like there will be hr business report tho, i feel everyone will struggle with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)