Business studies or physics ? (1 Viewer)

ruchira2122

HSC
if your business studies is considerably better than your physics, then its kinda obvious which one you should drop.

if your business studies is only slightly better than your physics, you should remember physics scales much better.. but yeah..

K

khorne

Or maybe, if you fail to grasp basic scientific principles and method, and instead excel at bullshit marketing, you should not be a doctor? jus' sayin

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Or maybe, if you fail to grasp basic scientific principles and method, and instead excel at bullshit marketing, you should not be a doctor? jus' sayin
This.
No offence.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Which should I drop ?
I suck at physics, but want to do med.
ughhh :S
it would be nice if you knew some basic principles of physics for med but its not compulsory.

In all honesty, the decision is yours and you should not come to a decision because of someone saying this and that. It is your HSC and future so these decisions need to be made by you. Asking for the pros and cons is not a bad thing but always remember don't be swayed easily.

Go with your initial feeling. Which subject do you prefer and list all the reasons why. You might even come to a decision then.

Also may I ask how many units are u doing in total? If 12 only and its not much of hassle, there isn't really a need to drop subjects. It might be safer to do 12 units as opposed to 10. If you are doing really bad at physics, it could be because you are not interested? so maybe dropping it could be a good idea.

Like I said, its best if you come to the decision yourself and how you do this list the pros and cons of each subject and then make an overall judgement.

whatever decision you come to, I wish you all the best and good luck with your studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)