Business Studies - Case Study (1 Viewer)

Badberries

HSC
Hey guys.
Just wondering for those of you doing business... for section 4. How are we ment to relate case studies to things like Employment relations?

"Yes, Coke Cola has a grievance procedure to deal with disputes...."

Seems pretty retarded but know idea how to go into more detail aside from making stuff up?

(on that note, what's the policy with making up case studies?)

Cheers, The business studies sub-forum is kind of dead, hence asking in here.

timinator1993

HSC
Hey guys.
Just wondering for those of you doing business... for section 4. How are we ment to relate case studies to things like Employment relations?

"Yes, Coke Cola has a grievance procedure to deal with disputes...."

Seems pretty retarded but know idea how to go into more detail aside from making stuff up?

(on that note, what's the policy with making up case studies?)

Cheers, The business studies sub-forum is kind of dead, hence asking in here.
OK, as to part 2, hypothetical businesses are perfectly acceptable, Im doing a small computer shop where I work, so I will be able to make it pretty realistic.
Just skim through your headings and see how those aspects could be found within a business.

Smexy27

HSC
Since you can use more than one case study, I'd just quickly read over some employment relations facts for Qantas, because with the redundancies, Pilots dispute and the Engineers dispute, as well as child care centres, keep in touch programs for past employees on maternity leave, and other various things, it should cover most of the points in the Employment Relations Syllabus. Good luck for tomorrow!!

Badberries

HSC
Since you can use more than one case study, I'd just quickly read over some employment relations facts for Qantas, because with the redundancies, Pilots dispute and the Engineers dispute, as well as child care centres, keep in touch programs for past employees on maternity leave, and other various things, it should cover most of the points in the Employment Relations Syllabus. Good luck for tomorrow!!
Thanks, any idea where I can find some information on this stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)