Business stratergy or Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hey guys,
Just wanting some opinions on the option subjects for business "Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions or Business Strategy", I've got to choose which one to do so just wanting to hear from students who have done either of them before.

Thanks

layzeehbum

HSC
I did ATBD. It's quite ok. But the exam is a killer XD
You have to choose this sub if you're going to major in accounting and finance, though.
My friend did Business Strat. She said it's quite easy to achieve good marks, but for the final exam, they don't really tell you of what's in it.
Overall, if you think Accounting for business is hard, and you're not planning on doing accounting or finance, dont choose ATBD. Do business strat XD

rormonor

HSC
I did ATBD as well. You need it for a Finance or Accounting Major. If you plan to do it make sure you do the tutorial work because like layzeehbum the exam is quite hard lol. A few people walked out half way through that exam when I did it lol.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
.. or the banking major I believe. As layzeehbum and rormonor said you need do it if you are planning on doing these majors.

ATBD has changed so many times in the last couple of semesters after the departure of Frank. It is like Accounting for Business, but goes into more detail. It is not an easy subject, lots of work is required to get a good mark in it. Some accounting major subjects are easier than it!

krayzie_

HSC
If I was you, I'd do ATBD, it gives you more opportunity later on if you change your mind or something.

As others have said once you have done ATBD your eligible for Finance, Accounting and the Banking major

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)