• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business Report Advice.. please? (1 Viewer)

wtgspod

HSC
Apparently I'm a management consultant who has been approached by the owners of a new 5 star hotel. I gotta advise their start up and operation.
The sheet has outlined a few areas to cover, like '92 rooms', 'two restaurants', etc

I have to write a report on the key roles and skills required for managers in the successful operation of this new business.

I have no idea... Business Studies ended up not being my forte...

If anyone could lend a hand.. That would be lovely!! Thanks!

wtgspod

HSC
Thankyou soooo much.. that's a great starting point!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
wtgspod said:
Thankyou soooo much.. that's a great starting point!!
Hmm sounds like you need to familiarise yourself with the syllabus. Each of the points above come directly from the syllabus. A question will always refer to a specific part of it, so you need to know it well.

wtgspod

HSC
Rafy said:
Hmm sounds like you need to familiarise yourself with the syllabus. Each of the points above come directly from the syllabus. A question will always refer to a specific part of it, so you need to know it well.
yeh i know
our bst teacher simply makes us copy straight from the text book every lesson
i dont know what good teaching teachniques there are out there... but that one doesnt exactly evoke my deepest interests.

i guess i really have no idea what im doing... it is scarey i can recognise that.. thinking i might like.. read my textbook or something :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)