business opportunity in the near future (1 Viewer)

ctkid

HSC
this may be random but i have a few internet business ideas that i believe are worth having a go at but what i need is someone with the ability to create websites that are professional and with extensive software and website design ability. also, a bit of money saved up in the bank is also a necessaity...just remmeber it may sound stupid but even the people who started boredofstudies started like this...bunch of guys and girls with an idea and software ability. those who think its stupid need not comment

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
ctkid said:
this may be random but i have a few internet business ideas that i believe are worth having a go at but what i need is someone with the ability to create websites that are professional and with extensive software and website design ability. also, a bit of money saved up in the bank is also a necessaity...just remmeber it may sound stupid but even the people who started boredofstudies started like this...bunch of guys and girls with an idea and software ability. those who think its stupid need not comment
I can greatly help you to manage your ebusiness. My rates are considerable and i have some cash in my account. When can i sign the contract?

ctkid

HSC
Hakz said:
I can greatly help you to manage your ebusiness. My rates are considerable and i have some cash in my account. When can i sign the contract?
thats the thing...i dont want someone's services...im looking for an entrepeneur wannabe with passion for business to join me...but i have just got ideas and marketing ways and a bitta startup cash...what i need is someone with strong and extensive ability to develop major sites...on a high level...there is large risk involved obviously because im not looking for services...im looking for a business partner essentially...im not sure this is the right place but yeah...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
politik said:
How many billionaires do you know cite Google Ads as their income source?

Fucking stupidity.
Quite a few Google shareholders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)