business news (1 Viewer)

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
What did any1 fink bout doin dis subject business studies..did u find it easy, ok, hard or watever. i'm doin alrite in dis couse but i can improve more...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I found it realitively straight foward. There were many interesting aspects to the course. Marketing and employment relations were by far the most insightful for me. It is in many ways quite tedious, with many terms and definitions to be learnt etc, and i did notice that some top students in my grade tended to struggle with the style of the course to some extent.
Its probally one of the more structured courses in terms of the syllabus and how the manner in which it is taught, and this probally made it much easier for me to study it. (giving me more time for economics!)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
I was struggling at the start of year 12...but that's cause I didn't really bother to study...but once I put more effort in I did pretty well. It's hard if you don't do much of the work...and pretty good once you get the hang of it...but then again that's with every subject.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I enjoyed Business Studies, albeit some parts were a bit dry :)cough Employment Relations :cough: sorry Rafy :p). On the serious side, it's a good subject. Marketing is probably one of the more interesting topics because you can relate it to everyday life, and Economics makes Global Business a tad easier to grasp.

The one thing I found about Business was the need to have a decent grasp of terminology, and more importantly, a very good knowledge of the syllabus. As Rafy said, it's quite structured, although the business reports do allow for more creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)