Business Law Questions? (1 Viewer)

okelvino

HSC
Hi everyone, I'm Kelvin. I'm first year student and undertaking commercial Law subject . I have a question in which I don't know where to start for the following question:
"You have been asked to become the Commercial Agent for a rising Australian sports star Big Ego. What are the legal issues that you will have to consider as you negotiate contracts and generally act for Ms Ego, and in particular what will you need to be especially careful of?"

Any Ideas?

Thanks alot

okelvino

HSC
I have to write an essay for 2000 words. Please tell me where do I have to start?

Tabris

HSC
Hi everyone, I'm Kelvin. I'm first year student and undertaking commercial Law subject . I have a question in which I don't know where to start for the following question:
"You have been asked to become the Commercial Agent for a rising Australian sports star Big Ego. What are the legal issues that you will have to consider as you negotiate contracts and generally act for Ms Ego, and in particular what will you need to be especially careful of?"

Any Ideas?

Thanks alot
Your an agent for Ms Ego, if the topic of the assignment is on the law of an agent, see Chapter 5 Agency in:

Commercial Law: Commentary and Materials (2nd ed, LawBook Co) by Pearson, Fisher and Ali.

It provides a fairly comprehensive guide... the book is not for the faint hearted though!

okelvino

HSC
Hey hey... thanks for your reply. I will try to borrow that book.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)