Business Help Thread (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
coz ppl working in resource market include like farmers and those people in "raw material" production - these farmers would've sold the flour to another business (who is in the industrial market in this process) who then sells it to the pasta manufacturer (in the intermediate market) very weird ik
i would have to disagree with you here.
the pasta manufacturer is def not in the intermediate market (that is like retailors and wholesalers)
the pasta manufacturer would be in the industrial market (they purchase products to use in the production of other products)

scaryshark09

HSC
flour is semi - finished --> so its industrial
yes i understand this omg, but the question said

which market would they purchase flour from? which means they would purchase FROM resource, even tho they are OPERATING in industrial

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The Cambridge textbook provides a nice and simple definition for industrial markets:

"Industrial markets are markets where goods that are used as supplies in the production process are traded."

Because the pasta manufacturer will be using flour for (i.e. in making) its products, the flour is traded in the industrial market.

scaryshark09

HSC
im sorry but I don’t even do business and I know those 😭😭
ok i admit that question 1 is easy, i just lack knowledge about those types of questions with laws and stuff
how do you know question 20 tho? contract for service isn't specifically in syllubus. i knew it wasn't D at least, but can someone explain why its not A or C??

carrotsss

HSC
ok i admit that question 1 is easy, i just lack knowledge about those types of questions with laws and stuff
how do you know question 20 tho? contract for service isn't specifically in syllubus. i knew it wasn't D at least, but can someone explain which its not A or C
he’s an independent web designer (ie contractor) not an employee, A and C are for employees not contractors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)