business at uts kg 2010 (1 Viewer)

5233andy

HSC
City campus, however, quick question - How on earth do you use the timetable builder? I'm supposed to visit "my subject acitivites", however, the sidebar states that I have "no active enrolments"..

joy1889

HSC
City campus, however, quick question - How on earth do you use the timetable builder? I'm supposed to visit "my subject acitivites", however, the sidebar states that I have "no active enrolments"..
you make the timetable when you go to uni to register your details and get your ID card - this should be happening very soon and since you got accepted into the city campus, it'll be at building 10 (at least, thats where i had it).

munchie569

HSC
Hey Lind27, just curious but what subjects and grades did u get at uws in second semester? i was in similar situation as you were in first semester..doing kinda poorly...and i just wanna find out what was needed in terms of grades, that allowed you to successfully transfer to your new course.

thanks in advance!

lind27

HSC
Hey Lind27, just curious but what subjects and grades did u get at uws in second semester? i was in similar situation as you were in first semester..doing kinda poorly...and i just wanna find out what was needed in terms of grades, that allowed you to successfully transfer to your new course.

thanks in advance!
Hey Munchie,
I got 78 in business law, 68 for business academic skills, 60 for accounting which uts apparently won't recognise and 25 for principles of valuation :(

munchie569

HSC
Hey lind27, thanks for replying. really appreciate it!! Good luck for the rest of the year. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)