Bush dodges again! (1 Viewer)

08er

HSC
Just read that on SMH, fucking hilarious

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Why feel sorry for him? Envy his speed in avoiding the first shoe. It was an amazing duck.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
dont-ban-me-plz said:
as much as i hate geroge bush, i sort of feel sorry for him
Actually, I feel more sorry for the journalist who, on the balance of probabilities, probably lost a family member or three when Bush, with abundant recklessness, ordered the invasion of his home country six years ago.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Seriously the secret service must be getting punished for this, the guy got tow throws off and they were not there to dodge! what if it had been a bullet!

They will have to do what Kev did when he got punished and get down on all fours and think of the USA (He made it pretty obvious with his lack of sitting down after meeting with George)

HSC
Something so eastern about the shoes though !!

Americans dont realize this but throwing a shoe at someone IS the ultimate insult in eastern culture!

oh, and Bush seems to know the 5 Ds of Dodgeball -

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge ... a true American Hero

LOL

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
oh ffs. Is the "president bush as i should point out was not injured" by the reporter really necessary? sigh.

MissSarajevo

HSC
This is why you cannot trust arab people regardless of their profession. they tend to have uncontrolled outburst and always act on impulse. A warning to everyone when you are around with these kind of people.

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
This is why you cannot trust arab people regardless of their profession. they tend to have uncontrolled outburst and always act on impulse. A warning to everyone when you are around with these kind of people.
That's abit racist to say dont you think?

brasileira

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
Awesomeness... said:
That's abit racist to say dont you think?
I completely agree, it is racist, don't try warning others, be scared of yourself look how your brain thinks, truly sad. If you cant trust middle easterns then why doesnt everyone boycott kebabs from our westfields and street shops, but oh no god forbid, not the food, cos you're all fat cunts, just like America

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Pee pee

Doo doo

He is a bad president

CMCDragonkai

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
"uncontrolled outburst"

"act on impulse"

I think you are referring to humanity in general.

beentherdunthat

HSC
lmaooooooooooooooooo i lvoe this videooo ahahahaha

" THIS IS A FAREWELL KISS, YOU DOG " BOOM BOOM! LOLLL

join the fb group - What A Legend is Montazar El Zaidey Who throw The Shoes At Bush

and yeah, putting ur feet up in front of sum1 arab is considered veryyyy veryyyy disrespectful let alone throwing the SHOE!!! right back at ya BUSHFREAkFACE!

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Ha I was just going to make a thread about this.
I reckon it was an incredible throw more than it was a great duck. He was so far away and he threw it so hard and so fast and would have got his head if Bush hadn't ducked.
One article says that he might be jailed for attempted murder. What bs! if that happens I will be so upset. Bush wasn't even in real danger.
Bush deserves more than a shoe. He's killed over 2 million people in his quest to 'spread democracy' ...by dropping thousands of bombs. He's a war criminal and should go to prison.
I noticed how - in the video clip you provided they only quoted the first part of what the shoe thrower said - "This is a goodbye kiss from the Iraqi people, dog."
When in fact the shoe thrower said - "This is a goodbye kiss from the Iraqi people, dog. This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq,". Course - don't want to tell too much about the atrocity they've inflicted on iraq, don't want to create sympathy and therefore resistance like in vietnam. Iraq isn't broadcasted, with images of screaming children like Vietnam. And they won't talk about the reasons behind why the guy threw the shoe.
As one guy said - it's the closest thing to a wmd they've found.
Man I wish they hit his face - it would have been so great.

(MissSarajevo, you're just a shit stirrin racist who I'm not going to start an argument with and give you the attention you oh so desperately yearn)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)