Buses (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Where do you want to go?

Theres no bus between east richmond and parra, if thats what you mean - you would have to take the train.

srp123au

HSC
N/A
sorry.. no i mean from the stations to the campuses... the bus from parramatta station to parramatta campus.. and the bus from east richmond to the hawkesbury campus.. thanks heaps

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Buses from parra station to the uni include:
L20, 525, 523 and 524.

There are very few buses that come between east richmond and the hawkesbury campus. Theres one at about 8:15am and it will cost $1.20 just to get up the driveway. Theres one going to the railway station just after 5pm as well. Its just quicker and easier to walk to the hawkesbury campus.

klh

HSC
this may seem te be a stupid question but when you should you press stop befor ethe stop?
like at the latest possible time or earleir? i pressed the stop teh toher day and peopel were loking at me form some reason.

Jacks

HSC
well usually no one presses the button before you get to the uni because it's assumed that the bus driver knows to stop there, obviously when there are a lot of uni students on board, and of course they need to pick up passengers...no one really bothers for that reason...maybe people just thought you were a little over anxious, but if you like pressing the button, I say go for it...though the bus driver will stop regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)