Bus from Town Hall to UNSW (1 Viewer)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Just head up to hyde park, the bus stops on elizabeth street, between liverpool street and bathurst street. Thats where i catch it, and my bus also stops at QVB

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Thanks!! Though um, does that bus take you direct to unsw or to central station?:confused: Also um XD what's the number of that bus?

haha I'll probably start exploring for that tomorrow.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
392, 394, L94 (quickest), 396, 397, 399 all go straight to UNSW via Elizabeth Street. You can also catch the 391, but that takes a longer route via central.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
When you say Elizabeth Street, whereabouts on Elizabeth Street are we talking about?

Also, is there a bus that drops by Green Square Railways Station and then goes to UNSW. If there isn't there bloody well should be for those of us who need to use the Green railway line. It'd shave a good 15 minutes off the trip.

Rekkusu

HSC
Sounds cool! Yeah um where exactly are the bus stops along elizabeth street? Cos the 131500.com is like totally weird....

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The buses start from circular quay and continue up Elizabeth st until turning at Liverpool st. So you can catch a bus from most stops along there (look for the ones that say 'anzac pde services'). The stop between Bathurst and Liverpool has already been mentioned, or it may be quicker from the QVB to walk in the other direction to the stop at the corner of Market and Elizabeth.

Rekkusu

HSC
Lundy said:
The buses start from circular quay and continue up Elizabeth st until turning at Liverpool st. So you can catch a bus from most stops along there (look for the ones that say 'anzac pde services'). The stop between Bathurst and Liverpool has already been mentioned, or it may be quicker from the QVB to walk in the other direction to the stop at the corner of Market and Elizabeth.
Ah ok, so that stop you mentioned at the corner of market & Elizabeth should be like near the phone booth / to the left of the archibald fountain... hmm I'll check it out when i head to oweek next week via m2 express since i'll also be dropped at qvb..

Edit: Whoa ok, I just checked out the buses, if its say 373, it picks you up on elizabeth street near market street, however the bad thing is that it drops you off at Belmore Rd Opp Arthur St, then Transport infoline states that I need to walk 928 metres till I reach unsw... XD Looks like it may be easier to walk from QVB to central station, then catch the 891.. hmm unless the L94 is different?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)