Bus Fell Through (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
No.. didnt see it but i was at north strathfield when they announced trains will be late - and all i was thinking is "how the hell did it just "FALL" onto the tracks"... very interesting indeed!

K.

HSC
Yeah delayed my train by 20 minutes. But seeings my train comes like every several minutes during peak hour, I got on the late trains from earlier! Anyways, was still late... but then i saw my tutor getting on two buses behind me at epping station, so relaxed.

Man, must've delayed a shit load of people because 70% of my class came in late.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
mserica said:
No.. didnt see it but i was at north strathfield when they announced trains will be late - and all i was thinking is "how the hell did it just "FALL" onto the tracks"... very interesting indeed!
It was a government conspiracy.

Still, even if the bus fell on the tracks, it probably got to uni faster than the 545 did. I fucking hate that bus... takes an hour to get to uni (1 hour 20 minutes-ish for a 9am start) especially when I have to catch the T80 for 40 minutes AND walk from my house to the T-Way. Also, it's filled with bogans.

By the way, I can't catch a train to Epping like many people suggest to me, coz I don't live near any train station and I'd have to go bus-train-bus to get to one, which is even more inconvenient and annoying. Usually I get a lift to uni though, so I'm sweet. lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah I hate the 545 with a passion, had to catch it when waiting for my new car, and yeah I hate it.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
it was app near that roundabout that's near the entrance to the M2... so so random

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)