Buffy! (1 Viewer)

Bird Monkey

OMG! Buffy is over! i have to find a new favourite show..how sad was anya's death? i cried and cried! :(

Wats your view on the last episode? :chainsaw:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Anya's death was so quick. You saw her get sliced, lying on the ground and thats it. And nobody really cared except Xander.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I watch Buffy on Optus still. That & Roswell I seem to be addicted to.

I LOVE Punk'd on MTV with Ashton Kutcher.

Raging Fuel

I keep sane by thinking about Angel. Spike moving over, Harmony coming back and most probably a few guest spots from the old Buffy regulars make losing Buffy that much easier.

Fry

i seriously dont know how im going to cope without buffy. i used to get all excited on mondays but now my life just feels empty. i dont think ill ever love another show as much as i loved buffy. WHY OH WHYYYYY!!!!! i hate to say this but its all SMG's fault!!!! if she hadnt been a b i t c h then the show would still be on. if it went on until the 10th season then i would be fully satisfied and wouldnt mind if it finished but 7 seasons is just not enough..i want more more more

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Buffy rocked
I enjoyed every season
After the whole 7 seasons comes out on DVD, I'll buy em all

Raging Fuel

Worse than Buffy ending is Firefly being cancelled after one season. Firefly (a new show created by Joss Whedon last year, hasn't been aired here yet) is possibly my favourite TV show of all time. I loved its only season, and can't wait for the DVD to be released (its supposed to have a commetary on every ep!).

Fry

is Firefly gonna be on here? it doesnt sound all too interesting but ill give it a go. i mean anything made by Joss Whedon has gotta be good.

im planning to buy all the dvds too even though i have most of them on tape. right now i have only seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. JB Hi Fi are the cheapest place to buy them...only $60 for a box set.

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Raging Fuel
Worse than Buffy ending is Firefly being cancelled after one season. Firefly (a new show created by Joss Whedon last year, hasn't been aired here yet) is possibly my favourite TV show of all time. I loved its only season, and can't wait for the DVD to be released (its supposed to have a commetary on every ep!).
what is firefly about? yeah i agree, anything by joss whedon sounds really good

Originally posted by Fry
hey what happened to the other buffy thread??
yeah, the one about the buffy finale? did someone delete it?

Originally posted by Loz#1
Anya's death was so quick. You saw her get sliced, lying on the ground and thats it. And nobody really cared except Xander.
even xander didn't seem to care as much as i thoguht he would, like he wasn't exactly estatic, but where were the tears baby!

Bird Monkey

Tell me more about Firefly...its cancelled after one season? damn, u know i think Faith was a better charachter than Buffy for a while, i was getting sick of Buffy's crap, so i foucused on other characters...Faith was kewl, i like hhow she has just jumps in head first and does watever regardless of consequences, unfortuantely i dont have that luxury of being able to skip town when stuff goes down bad...

Raging Fuel

Joss calls Firefly a 'sci-fi western' which actually describes it pretty well. If anyone here has seen cowboy bebop, it's pretty similar to that. A bunch of people flying around doing whatever jobs they are given (they own a transport ship, so it usually has something to do with transporting stuff). It stars Nathan Callion (the girls husband from two guys and a girl, and the preacher guy from the end of buffy) and the chick who played jasmine at the end of the latest angel, and was on alias for awhile, I can't remember her name off the top of my head.

Anyway, the show is fantastic. All the characters have so much depth to them. The writing is always stop on, as if the acting and directing. I have even managed to get a buffy hater hooked on firefly, it's that good.

I have no idea if the series will be aired here, or if the DVD will be available, so you might want to check out kazaa or whatever p2p service you prefer. By the way, the double episode 11 and 12 were originally planned to be the season opener, but was pushed back to later because it was thought to be too slow. I recommend watching the episodes in the order they were aired, as ep 11&12 is based around the characters, and you probably won't be able to enjoy it as much if you haven't seen all the other episodes. There are 15 episodes altogether (the double ep is counted as 2).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)