Buffy (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Heyy,
Any fans of Buffy out there? Favourite season?If you ask me, my favourite season was season 5 because there were so many good episodes like The Body, the Gift etc.lol. What's your favourite season ? And Why?

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I think 1 and 7 were my favourites. But my favourite episode was the musical one...Once More With Feeling or something to that effect. I've seen it so many times I know each song pretty much word for word :p.

Angel was good too. Angel as a puppet...sheer random awesomeness "You're a bloody puppet!"

kloudsurfer

HSC
Love Buffy. Ive got all 7 seasons on dvd (for less than $200 too!)

I liked most seasons equally, except 4 (was that the riley/adam/initiative season?), which was just terrible. 2 and 6 were my favs i think.

Fav episodes would have to be becoming part 1 and 2.

And of course once more with feeling.

"...his penis got diseases from a chumash tribe!" (as immature as it is, that line kills me every time. Its just the whole way its delivered and the context...)

Thinking of getting Angel, but im not sure I would like it. I watched the first episode, and it was nothing special (except the scene where he pushes the guy out the window, that was gold).

What do you reckon? Would I,as a diehard Buffy (and Whedon in general..Firefly ftw!!) fan like it? Does it get better than the first episode?

Oh, and theres about 3 Buffy threads already...

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I think Angel is teeny bit darker at times...but equally awesome. Though there was a season which completely confused me...Cordellia carrying some demon/goddess thing that changed everyones perceptions. It was pretty strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)