buffy fans? (1 Viewer)

lilbuf

hey...just wondering if ne of ya loveeee buffy as much as i do, and whatcha think about ending so soon???

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i've never seen one full episode... its not interesting man... i prefer charmed, even though its still pathetic

:rolleyes:

sarah michelle uses doubles for her fighting scenes and stunts hey?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
there is a thread below this one dedicated to talking about buffy. i think we've seen enuf buffy threads to last us a lifetime... and for the record. the show is a piece of crap - i hate it, always have

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
u'll get slayed for that comment, tammer :jedi:

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
admittedly buffy can get a bit dry at times. but that's nothing new. every other show is like that.
if only joss whedon write every episode....:rolleyes:

however, I think Buffy can't be easily equated to other shows (for example, Charmed).
when no other show would touch the issue of homosexuality, BtVS portrayed it almost with perfection.
Unlike many stereotypes, the lesbians aren't psychotic, neither are they promiscuous or murderous. They're normal people.

when Jack from Dawson's creek came out as gay there were a lot of buzz in the media. but not when willow and tara were together. they were portrayed so naturally, weren't singled out from the other characters. for when characters are done in that way, almost to perfection with real life they don't invite the attention of the entertainment media.

and in the coming episodes I believe they will go where no other tv shows have gone before :D

buffy's more than just meet the eyes. there's more into it.
and to compare it to Charmed, it's just almost absurd.
I watched charmed, still do occasionally. but you gotta admit, the show's gone sour. I'm not even expecting a great departure when the time comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)