Bsci or BSci (adv)???????? (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
which 1 is better? , how much more work is there in the advanced science than the normal science? how much harder is Bscience(adv) than Bscience? and can we always drop down from Adv to normal is we find it too hard?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
at usyd, b sci (adv) requires u do 50% of ur junior sci cores at adv level... regardin if b sci(adv) is much harder than b sci, not entirely sure... i am doin all my sci junior cores at adv levl... and i don't find them REALLY hard... they are do-able, as long as u input hrs to study...

at usyd, u do not have to be enrolled in b sci(adv) to attain a b sci(adv) dgree... if u are in b sci, and when u graduate, if u fulfill the stream requirement of b sci(adv) they award u the stream any way...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i have not yet thoroughly read the hand book yet, but let's say for eg, the requirement for the adv stream of sci is that u completed at least 50% of ur cp in adv level...

now, let's say that u are enrolled in b sci and forgot to tell them u want to be in adv stream (like me), at the end of ur 3 years degree, u successfuly completed say 75% of ur science subjects in adv level...the 486 of usyd runs a check of all candidates that will graduate, and then *light flashes~~~ they realise that u are enrolled in b sci, and are eligible for the adv stream, they upgrade ur degree to adv sci with u extra cost...

would you like fries with that???

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
jam3s said:
are advanced subjects really hard or is it just time consuming?
i havn't done normal sci cores, but i think for phys, tis nto hard, for chem, tis not hard, but for maths, i think there is a significant difference between normal and adv...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)