Bruce Almighty (1 Viewer)

sillychikki

HSC
i saw it last night and it was pretty funny, but got really soft and romantic towards the end. id see it at the movies... better than a lot of other movies out atm. think about it... how could a movie about a man who gets God's powers not be funny?

Chang

HSC
when it comes to movies i seem to be quite a harsh critic. Id say bruce almighty was a pretty crappy film. Jim carey has starred in HEAPS of better films. There are a couple of funny scenes but not enough to keep u entertained through the whole movie. Id rather go watch 2 fast 2 furious another 6x than watch this film again.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
it was shithouse
add's ruined it
about 2 good bits, and one real hot chick apart from jennifer anniston
stay around for outakes tho jim carrey is soo funy

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
what's 'add's'..?

yeah it was aight, nothing fanshpastic.

who was the other hot chick? catherine bell? (the one who played susan that chick who was like half american-indian or something)?

guy

HSC
adds=advertisments
u know the other co host that he hooks up with

chip

HSC
yeh i've seen it..... has its moments which of which can be seen on the ads........ maybe 7/10 maybe.
i seen it at the drive in with my bf and he fell asleep which might be an indication of its quality

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh oh. ads ABOUT the movie. i thought u meant ads DURINg the movie or something and my mind fell over

hahaha aren't they sposed to like, make up fake numbers which would never exist so that people like ms jenkins don't get rooted up the bum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)