brown paper bag...... (1 Viewer)

*Buttercup*

HSC
at my enrolment day, loadsa ppl were carrying around these big brown bags..... i didnt get one! :'(

what was in it? was it important??

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
It had all the important information, maps and enrolling forms along with free chocolates....... and a pony.

If you didnt get one, you will fail at uni :(

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
lots of advertising, chocolate, pack of condoms, lots of information

mabie you can get 1 at orientation, its no biggie though

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
i missed on the maps lol...if there was any

chocolate was a chuppa chup...was awesome. and the condoms were even better :)

L

LaraB

they give em out in o-week too so if you desperately want one get it then:p

you get endless bags of stuff free in the 1st few weeks so don't stress lol.. plenty of condoms and listerine and light bulbs comin your way:p

L

LaraB

= Jennifer = said:
lol remember the shower heads they gave out at the beginning of second semester..that was hilarious
lol i know!

that same company hands out those boxes outside central station near work lol.. so many stingy peopel lining up for em:p

although, i have to say - there tends to be more stuff for girls lol... remember the guys asking us bout those purple bags haha:p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
LaraB said:
lol i know!

that same company hands out those boxes outside central station near work lol.. so many stingy peopel lining up for em:p

although, i have to say - there tends to be more stuff for girls lol... remember the guys asking us bout those purple bags haha:p
It's because men are naturally equipped to be awesome you guys need accessories.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I got shit in mine. No chocolate, no condoms.
Instead, I got brochures on the student union, women's rights and shit like that. Oh, and how could I forget the 3 chewed lollypop sticks...

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
I got shit in mine. No chocolate, no condoms.
Instead, I got brochures on the student union, women's rights and shit like that. Oh, and how could I forget the 3 chewed lollypop sticks...
lol me thinks someone nicked off with the other stuff lol

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah i didnt get a brown bag either! we were sitting in the room where you fill out all the forms and me and my best friend were looking suspiciously around at these bags, wondering why i didnt get one. :(

Super_Flyse

HSC
There were free light bulbs?

Damn... I think Hawkesbury is getting ripped off!
I think during o-week I'm gonna need to go for a walk to the Penrith campus and get me some light bulbs!

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
Shell said:
yeah i didnt get a brown bag either! we were sitting in the room where you fill out all the forms and me and my best friend were looking suspiciously around at these bags, wondering why i didnt get one. :(
well dont worry, was only a lollypop and a condom

i cant wait for the shower head and the lightbulb, UWS is just too exciting

get_born

i recieved the same bag. I didnt like the lolipop though...wasnt my favourite flavour...so i went back and picked one i wanted. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)