Broken Social Scene: Forgiveness Rock Record (1 Viewer)

HSC
downloading .. i'm pretty sure i'm the only person in the world who loved their last record (the self titled, not kevin drew's one)

heard one of the tracks has amy millan, emily haines and leslie feist all on the one song *explodes*

boganxcore

HSC
downloading .. i'm pretty sure i'm the only person in the world who loved their last record (the self titled, not kevin drew's one)

heard one of the tracks has amy millan, emily haines and leslie feist all on the one song *explodes*
the fuck

i LOVED the self-titled album

boganxcore

HSC
also no sydchick you are not allowed to listen to this cd you should go back to my chemical romance and stop pretending to listen to broken social scene and my girls by animal collective

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
booyah
been listening to a few songs on their site and it sounds awesome

nikilily

HSC

Leslie Feist, I'm putting two and two together and guessing she is the amazing 'Feist'?

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

i loved it too, heck i love everything they've ever done but forgiveness rock record is just bliss. i have the link if anyone's after it

boganxcore

HSC
i loved it too, heck i love everything they've ever done but forgiveness rock record is just bliss. i have the link if anyone's after it
dont give it to sydchick

shes not allowed to listen

HSC
i don't think you'd really like them hey dan

god i hope they do come back for splendour. also i watched the time traveller's wife the other day (wassup rachel mcadams) and i realised they're in some wedding scene playing love will tear us apart

coudes

HSC
It's great, but You Forgot It in People is still my favourite. Feist's version of Lover's Spit is also very purdy. :shy:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
apparently what's going around now is a 160kbps transcode (not like i can tell the diff or anything really)...but i have it here i just put it on now. so far it's noice, and i haven't really enjoyed anything from bss particularly except for you forgot it in people, so this is good!

towny

HSC
N/A
yo can someone burn this, the new flying lotus, and the new gorillaz and mail it over to me please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)