Bringing in non-water drinks into HSC exam (1 Viewer)

GaganDeep

fffff
HSC
Sprite looks like water, you could probably fool em, lol just take out all the gas so they don't see the bubles.

HSC
so it good to have sugar in your drink? i thought it makes you have energy for like 10 minutes and then you die down>? casue my teacher told us to actually BRING in lollies and slip it into our mouth.. but isnt that a little sus?>

Cheers/

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
so it good to have sugar in your drink? i thought it makes you have energy for like 10 minutes and then you die down>? casue my teacher told us to actually BRING in lollies and slip it into our mouth.. but isnt that a little sus?>

Cheers/
Try adding honey to your water

samanthajk

HSC
hey i was wondering... i thought u culd take like cordial and stuff into exams....as long as its a clear bottle... and l.ollies too. i have been really sick for 3 weeks now and low bolood sugar has been a major factor- lollies are fine as long as they are in a clear container rite?

hmmm.....

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I think i'm just taking in lemonade... it makes me less nauseous (and yes i will get nauseous cause our examination room is a crazily stuffy hall :S)
It'll of course be in a clear bottle... I already have water... meh i'll bring both and shove em on the table.

My mother was one of the offices in 2005's HSC.. absolutely clear bottles thank you very much and clear liquids :( BAH

Ishamael

Irate (o_0) Pirate
HSC
Absinthe plus Ext1 Writing task = 99+ UAI guarenteed!!!

Oh and pataks gives you smarter babies.

Ishamael

Irate (o_0) Pirate
HSC
matty fwd said:
(iv) You must not:

(e) attend an examination while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs;
I don't know if this applies but:
I know one person who took the Trial English Paper 1 after a few beers and did a good job on the creative.
Some my friends in Gilroy did the SC Mathematics after they took amphetamines with positive results.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Today I had french and I took in a clear bottle of water. That was fine. And they had tissues on their desk.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh water is fine :)

Ishamael said:
I know one person who took the Trial English Paper 1 after a few beers and did a good job on the creative.
Dammit! If only I had read this thread before yesterday!! :p

matty fwd

HSC
Just letting you know, I took red Gatorade into my english exam. No issue. I took off the label though. :D

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Try adding honey to your water

HEY HAHA .. thats what i did on thursday night, i was going to call my cuz and asked him if it looked sus .. anyway i got to lazy to call! .. though ..

i was like diluting it with heaps of water just incase it looked sus..

cheers!

ohhh.. gatorade.. really .. OHH .. :)

Last edited:
HSC
if you don't like water you can get flavoured waters that are still clear, some have added sugars and electrolytes in them too (like the stuff tehy have in gatorade and powerade etc), so can be used instead of lollies and other things.. i was told to go get a few bottles of stuff like that for my exams if i wanted something with flavour instead of plain water..

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Odetosimplicity said:
the girl sitting next to me had a white drink bottle, and the examiner came and spent like 5 minutes looking at it all suspiciously lol
omg thats awesome!
think ill do that tomorrow

HSC
AngelButterfly said:
if you don't like water you can get flavoured waters that are still clear, some have added sugars and electrolytes in them too (like the stuff tehy have in gatorade and powerade etc), so can be used instead of lollies and other things.. i was told to go get a few bottles of stuff like that for my exams if i wanted something with flavour instead of plain water..
OMG . your so smarrtttt... why didnt i think of that.. i use to love them when i was a little.. though i BARELY see places selling them any more acutallyy..

but woulsdnt it make you more thristy>?

so to get it right .. suigar is good for you right.?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
so to get it right .. suigar is good for you right.?
Depends on our purpose. For short term energy boosts, it would benefit you but I'm not sure so about any longer periods of time. :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i took in a purple, semi-transparent bottle into 2 of my exams, it had cordial in it and they didnt give a shit.
also in my chemistry test this one fool's phone went off [he had it in his pocket] but the examiners pretended like they couldnt hear it cause he was white and they didnt want to bust him.

I also used my green opaque pencil case in every exam, ive written all over it and inside it over a period of about 2 years, including formulas and little things to make me remember quotes... they didnt notice at all.

mayyb

HSC
n8r said:
You guys are so careful, I'm bringing in my mp3 player. How else I'm I going to survive 3hrs of economics.

i know someonewho instantly got zero or no mark for one of his school certificate subjects (thats JUST year 10) for having an ipod in his pocket

wan't even listening to it.

and i guess i'll have to take off the foil and cloth around my water bottle now.

and if i'm going to show up to my Ancient Exam at all tommorrow, i don't care im taking nurofen.

Last edited:

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
Ishamael said:
I don't know if this applies but:
Some my friends in Gilroy did the SC Mathematics after they took amphetamines with positive results.
who...? i go to gilroy and in year 12...

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)