breaking up... (1 Viewer)

loza_87

HSC
smartass lol i want the friendship, anything else...well lets jus leave it at dat

kateipie

HSC
the whole Friends who can still "muck around" thing never works, it just fucks you up in the end cos theres no telling where it'll lead...

jissie

Me
HSC
yeah i agree with the whole friends thing... i sux
i broke up with ym ex 4 months ago( we went out 4 a year)n we started to muck around again, it was kinda going good, like we spoke on the fone most nights, went out on the weekends (normally ended up sleeping together) and then finally stuff was getting good, i obviously still liked him, his friends told me he still liked me and we flirted alot,.... i come back to school after last weekend only to find out that he is going out with some girl in yr 9 !!!!!! i hate him right now... he fu<ked me around SO BAD
sorry just gotta let my anger out....

just a warning dont let him trick u into anything, unless u know exactly wat he wants.... eg (just sex or a relationship)

toodles

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah that happens alot, i heard about it alot anyway. Just gotta be careful, make sure you string him along not the other way around, im sure u can find a way.

jissie

Me
HSC
i cant do anything now.... he knows exactly how i feel n he now has a gf so i cant do anything... n it sux coz i still love him n would do absolutely nething to get him to like me again....
damn

HSC
my very first boyf ever dumped me by way of sms something like "look, can we just be friends, having a girlfriend right now is just something i really dont want right know." it really hurt too coz i thought i was falling for him. :(

it was really gay coz we were just about to hit the 1 month mark and i had bought him a really nice pressie.
that i couldnt take back.
bah.

mailinh

HSC
i dated this guy, lol long distance relationship! well i'm not an idiot not knowing the fact won't last long but end up really .. dun know word to used. We r happy dating each other like 3 months, calling each other, chat like everyday! n end up 1 day he never on again, never tells me anythings, can't believe it i haved waited him half of my day, just waiting on computer! but He never on agian. give me a hard tiem really coz just falling for him. now we r friends, i would never know why he dump! me. last day we chated were so much fun! yea learning alot , its' well happy relationship except the unknown ending. Now he has new gf i really dislike her!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
veanz said:
just q for everyone here>>>

have you deliberately sabotaged a relationship because you didnt want to be the one breaking it off? eg cheating, constantly wiping your boogers on his/her sleeve...

I'm trying to do that now.. is that bad?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
my ex broke up with me for another girl.
the thing i learnt from it is dont date dickheads :)

thus, now, im dating the nicest guy on ze planet.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I just got dumped. Everything was great, and now hes just stopped talking to me. No messages, no phone calls.. nothing.

Lesson: Avoid long distance relationships
Lesson: Don't fall for guys who openly admit they're arseholes
Lesson: Don't fall for guys who think they're better than everyone else.
Lesson: Older doesn't mean more mature. Maturity would be talking to me and explaining himself. Not the silent treatment.

What makes it worse is I just want to be mates with him. I didn't really feel the spark, and passion is riiiiiggghhhtt up the top of my list. I would give anything for him to talk to me again, so we could be friends... Yeah I'm pretty frustrated right about now.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Epiphany said:
I just got dumped. Everything was great, and now hes just stopped talking to me. No messages, no phone calls.. nothing.

Lesson: Avoid long distance relationships
Lesson: Older doesn't mean more mature. Maturity would be talking to me and explaining himself. Not the silent treatment.

What makes it worse is I just want to be mates with him. I didn't really feel the spark, and passion is riiiiiggghhhtt up the top of my list. I would give anything for him to talk to me again, so we could be friends... Yeah I'm pretty frustrated right about now.
Sounds like he isnt even worth the time for you to even be friends. Honestly, if he can be that childish and treat you like that he isnt worth your time, I know its really really tempting to try to just be friends just to keep them in your life in some way shape or form, but more often than not it bites you in the ass. Just let it go, you deserve better

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Thank you so much.. you have no idea how much I needed to hear that!

pmr_123

HSC
last break up, i broke up with him, we'd been together 5 months and suddenly had kinda run out of things to say, we saw each other everyday and i didn't get all happy and excited to see him anymore... the spark and fun had gone from the relationship... sad really cause he's really sweet, but still a great mate

and epiphany, super katie is so very right, he's so not worth the time or the effort, there are so many other guys out there who will treat you so much better, and thats what you deserve

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Epiphany said:
These 2 statements include the entire male population.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Recently broke off a three year relationship. Sometimes things just arn't working and cant be fixed, its then that you have to bite the bullet and make a choice. Ultimately I think that in these situations you have to do what makes you feel happy NOW and not just cop it on the chin and tell yourself evrything will be better when the HSC is over, move in together, etc etc.

Recognise problems early, communicate, address them, if it doesn't work then break up.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Recently came out of a 6 month relationship. She had feelings for another guy when I asked her out and later she proclaimed that she might still have feelings for him. She wanted to avoid the situation in which she realised she liked him, while with me, and as a result she called it off.

Don't try and ignore problems in a relationship under the premise that 'time sorts out everything'. It'll only come back to hurt you later on.

psych_girl

HSC
bad to break up

I am too sick in a relationship. prefer to return single in comming months. My ex broke up with me because he dated my best friend when im away.

thirsty

HSC
one week ago i came out of a 2.5yr relationship and it hurts like crazy. it was a mutual decsions because of different reasons but mainly because we were heading in diferent directions and didnt want to limit one another. we are both best of friends and even though we are still close it hurts like crazy.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
He broke up with me... cos apparently his parents didnt agree with it... arrgh this is so sad... guess parents do matter, but this does not mean one turn away from the one they loved and change their attitude towards their ex the minute they break up =\ like he did,...

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
thirsty said:
one week ago i came out of a 2.5yr relationship and it hurts like crazy. it was a mutual decsions because of different reasons but mainly because we were heading in diferent directions and didnt want to limit one another. we are both best of friends and even though we are still close it hurts like crazy.
oh yeh it does to hurt really bad... cos i was with my ex for like nearly 2 years... and yeh of course had a crush on him since childhood..but yeh later we got together and stuff... it does hurt very very bad.. i mean tis been 6 mths to mine..and we didnt talk for a while after that.. then he started talking to me, it felt like sif we were getting really close all over again..so yeh stopped talking now... and it was hurting the same way all over =\... anyway i am feeling a bit better now, guess it takes time... but yeh u eventually get over it.. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)