breaking up... (1 Viewer)

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
divdav said:
well i got dumped becuase my gf wanted to study to become a doctor and she couldnt stop thinking about me, which lead to the fact that she couldnt study, so her grades dropped. So she dumped me so she could study. And this wasnt even in year 12, we are in year 11 and it was 1 test she did bad in. Well this is the reason she gave me anyway.

i feel kinda rejected and depressed cause it only happened a few weeks ago, but i guess her academics and grades are much more important to her than a relationship :(
you deserve better, its not you fault she did bad. i think its sad when you cant study and be in a relationship at the same time. she musnt be very good at multitasking...

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
does this mean we're breaking up?
does this mean we're breaaaaaaaaaking uuuuuup
does this mean we're breaking up, like stoooooones again

em_516

bludging..
HSC
katie tully said:
does this mean we're breaking up?
does this mean we're breaaaaaaaaaking uuuuuup
does this mean we're breaking up, like stoooooones again
I love that song :eek:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Breaking up is never easy, I know, but I have to go
Knowing me, knowing you, it's the best I can do.

Perhaps the most intense lyrics ABBA could muster

Dis Amrahs

HSC
She had a panic attack about something or other. We got back together a week later.

Anybody else been dumped on their birthday?

Edit: Best break up songs - There There by Radiohead and or warm beer and cold women by Tom Waits

Last edited:

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
inter108 said:
I'm glad you understand the situation i was put in. :hammer:
loud and clear
it would have been a really hard decision for you :lol:

HSC
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?

phone. (it was long distance)
issues on both parts.
distance was becoming an issue.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
msn
cuz im a heartless bitch apparently
didnt wanna hear him whine
and he was clingy and shit. ugh
and really really dumb

Scissors

HSC
alez said:
msn
cuz im a heartless bitch apparently
didnt wanna hear him whine
and he was clingy and shit. ugh
and really really dumb
hey alez,

are you a lez?

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
lolll
my lez friend actually gave me that nickname....
tho she still claims shes not

tet55

HSC
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
broke up just over a year ago after just over a year
conversation consisted of
"are we that happy anymore"
"i think we could do other things, we spend too much time together"
we hugged for a while then went home and did homework. wrote eachother a letter and it was done.
but that meant there wasnt that much of a reason and we still felt for eachother for quite a while...
and pretty much continued seeing eachother for the next year
then he went to the US to play bball!

but i learnt alot. and being apart it opens up your eyes to so many things. you mature as a person both in and out of relationships!

Erisus

December Member
HSC
This is gonna be a little long so forgive me.
We dated for 7 months and she was my first proper girlfriend, and she will always be the one I lost my virginity to and the one whose virginity I took.
Its been 3 months now since we've broken up.
The reasons for ending it were varied but after a month after bein dumped i realized what was wrong. I wasnt looking after my self, and that she didnt feel like she was in a relaitonship because I grew a little distant. In my defence After the uni exams I needed sometime for my self. bEcause I just felt lost.
And She cheated on me a few weeks f=before the break up and i forgave after 2 days of not talking. Only to have her dump me a few weeks later. 5 days before my bday.
I didnt handle it well. I up for like tried calling her for like 3 weeks before giving up.
In the sense I thought that if i gave her time to miss me, she'd eventually call me up. So I thoight Id use this time to improve my self. I lost weigt, got fit, gave up smoking, and reduced my drinking levels. After a month I called her up to see how she was doing, she was cold and distant and small talk was just dead, so I just said sorry for the way I behaved and apologized for the way things ended.
She forgave me but said it wasnt alright yet. And when I asked if we could be friends, she said no...not yet, she stillneeded time.
At the time i didnt know why, but on Chinese New years i found out that she was then offically dating this hardcore religious guy whose name is Christian, who had been hitting on her while we were dating. and that they had been seeing each other 3 weeks after dumping me. I was crushed. and I gave up on the idea of trying to get back with her and continued to improve my self.
Im kinda glad that she broke up with me. I was forced to mature my out look on relationships and just life in general and as a whole has made me a better person, more focused on those I love and my goals. I hav her to thank for thses changes, that is not to say that it wasnt hard. I ve been taking it one day at a time..and actually found my self having fun with my friends.
So pretty much Im doing fine without her. And she can call me up if she has something to say. But til then Im fine an while I do miss her and sometimes wish she would come back and call me...I know itll be short lived and not the same as before. She has issues to sort out with faithfulness before she can talk to me about a relationship. But as I said I miss her and think about her sometimes when Im alon with my thoughts, But im moving on and Im gonna fin another her. Nicer and cuter too. and til then Im just gonna enjoy life til i find the next flame.

on another note. Her new BF looks ugly and had to ask her mum permission to date her. At least Im happy in the fact that I look better than him and I have the thread from 4chan to prove it lol. And the fact that Im not a religious nut like him. Hopefully she'll realize her mistake. But Until then I pray at night "Dear god, I pray to you tonight as I do each night, that you watch over Amy, make sure shes happy, safe and healthy. And make sure no harm comes to her, and look after her in the way that I couldnt when I was with her. I pray that her new partner doesnt hurt her and that she finds happiness in this world and maybe one day we can talk again".

Sorry for the long post but thanks for letting me vent a little

boris

Banned
HSC
We dated for 7 months and she was my first proper girlfriend, and she will always be the one I lost my virginity to and the one whose virginity I took.
The reasons for ending it were varied but after a month after bein dumped i realized what was wrong. I wasnt looking after my self, and that she didnt feel like she was in a relaitonship because I grew a little distant. In my defence After the uni exams I needed sometime for my self. bEcause I just felt lost.
And She cheated on me a few weeks f=before the break up and i forgave after 2 days of not talking. Only to have her dump me a few weeks later. 5 days before my bday.
I didnt handle it well. I up for like tried calling her for like 3 weeks before giving up.
In the sense I thought that if i gave her time to miss me, she'd eventually call me up. So I thoight Id use this time to improve my self. I lost weigt, got fit, gave up smoking, and reduced my drinking levels. After a month I called her up to see how she was doing, she was cold and distant and small talk was just dead, so I just said sorry for the way I behaved and apologized for the way things ended.
She forgave me but said it wasnt alright yet. And when I asked if we could be friends, she said no...not yet, she stillneeded time.
At the time i didnt know why, but on Chinese New years i found out that she was then offically dating this hardcore religious guy whose name is Christian, who had been hitting on her while we were dating. and that they had been seeing each other 3 weeks after dumping me. I was crushed. and I gave up on the idea of trying to get back with her and continued to improve my self.
Im kinda glad that she broke up with me. I was forced to mature my out look on relationships and just life in general and as a whole has made me a better person, more focused on those I love and my goals. I hav her to thank for thses changes, that is not to say that it wasnt hard. I ve been taking it one day at a time..and actually found my self having fun with my friends.
So pretty much Im doing fine without her. And she can call me up if she has something to say. But til then Im fine an while I do miss her and sometimes wish she would come back and call me...I know itll be short lived and not the same as before. She has issues to sort out with faithfulness before she can talk to me about a relationship. But as I said I miss her and think about her sometimes when Im alon with my thoughts, But im moving on and Im gonna fin another her. Nicer and cuter too. and til then Im just gonna enjoy life til i find the next flame.

on another note. Her new BF looks ugly and had to ask her mum permission to date her. At least Im happy in the fact that I look better than him and I have the thread from 4chan to prove it lol. And the fact that Im not a religious nut like him. Hopefully she'll realize her mistake. But Until then I pray at night "Dear god, I pray to you tonight as I do each night, that you watch over Amy, make sure shes happy, safe and healthy. And make sure no harm comes to her, and look after her in the way that I couldnt when I was with her. I pray that her new partner doesnt hurt her and that she finds happiness in this world and maybe one day we can talk again".

cutting her head off would have been a much simpler option bro

HalcyonSky

HSC

you say you took the time to improve yourself
but then you posted about her current bf on 4chan?

lol

and what the fuck are you praying over her every night for, she cheated on you.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? stop getting walked all over on by this girl

Erisus

December Member
HSC
lol thats why Ive given up.
If she wants to talk to me then she needs to clean up her act.
Im done with being walked over by this girl.
She misses out man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)