Breaking point. (1 Viewer)

ManDarren

HSC
Is anyone at the point that they go "fuck the hsc" cause i am. FUCKING school is retarded. seriously im just killing time waiting for exams right now...

MrTammoth

HSC
Is anyone at the point that they go "fuck the hsc" cause i am. FUCKING school is retarded. seriously im just killing time waiting for exams right now...
Fuck off you spastic shit.

You get 95 atar.

needATAR

HSC
Im bludging waiting to be carried by my school ~top 20's im ranked overall 50/140

yangevangelion

HSC
Now I know we all get that feeling during the HSC...but don't give up. Trust me, from first-hand experience, go all out and achieve your goals like I have.
If you're bored, chances are that your way status is lost. "Don't lose your way" a famous philosopher once said. Anything is possible. For example, the animated series 'Kill La Kill', the director deconstructs social expectations, demonstrating that it is possible for anyone to do anything they desire, once they leave their 'ceebs' mindset. I would provide some filmic evidence but it is not allowed due to *spoilers*.

Furthermore, school is not retarded but rather people's expectations of your performance at school. Your idea of the HSC is common amongst many other males, which is quite questioning when we explore Henrik Ibsen's controversial play 'A Doll's House' in which we are presented with 'male superiority'.

HSC
Now I know we all get that feeling during the HSC...but don't give up. Trust me, from first-hand experience, go all out and achieve your goals like I have.
If you're bored, chances are that your way status is lost. "Don't lose your way" a famous philosopher once said. Anything is possible. For example, the animated series 'Kill La Kill', the director deconstructs social expectations, demonstrating that it is possible for anyone to do anything they desire, once they leave their 'ceebs' mindset. I would provide some filmic evidence but it is not allowed due to *spoilers*.

Furthermore, school is not retarded but rather people's expectations of your performance at school. Your idea of the HSC is common amongst many other males, which is quite questioning when we explore Henrik Ibsen's controversial play 'A Doll's House' in which we are presented with 'male superiority'.
What the hell is traditional Chinese medicine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)