Breaking Bad (1 Viewer)

Azurie

HSC
Hey did anybody watch this? I just saw first episode I can't wait till the second, It seems like it will be a really good series.

HSC
second ep was a classic with the melting bath tub. i reckon they should structure the HSC chemistry course around this program. learn how to make perfect crystal meth, kill people, make acids that will melt anything

Azurie

HSC
Ep 6 was so good, can't wait to watch ep 7 next week, and than season 2 when its finished :D

Azurie

HSC
Bump One year later,
Anybody watching this? Season Two was Amazing, I can't wait for season 3 to come out next year. This series contains some of the best acting in a while.

Semicolon

HSC
I cannot wait until VCE is over and I can watch the hoard of television shows that I want to watch. This is pretty high on my list and looks amazing. With this and Mad Men, AMC's two-show lineup shits over anything currently coming out of HBO (even though I'm a fan of Curb and to a lesser extent Entourage/True Blood).

Azurie

HSC
Yeah, season 3 will be great. The acting is amazing,
Is anybody here watching dexter season 4? Its started off extremely well and can shows that the series is surely not dead yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)