breakfast at tiffany's?? what? (1 Viewer)

ohh la la

HSC
ok...i went with school to the eta teachers conferance where i was shown a clip from breakfast at tiffanys. i missed the start of that particular seminar and due to a pretty rude female infront of me...also missed most of the rest.
does anyone know if i can link breakfast at tiffanys to imaginative journeys as i think thats what the woman was on about.
thanks....

k8eeboi

HSC
It was crap

It's alright, that lady was shit. I was there for the whole time and I listened attentively, but, not once did she relate those films to anything. In my opinion she was showing her favourite films and she just decided to rattle on about anything because that was what she was being paid to do. You could have walked in just as she left the stage and it wouldn't of made any difference to anybody else. So don't stress

ohh la la

HSC
she was soooo weird. i hop she isnt on this. i just got so confused. and with apocalypse now? i had no idea that the was about the vietnam war i laughed (along with everyone else) when all those trees just blew up.
i felt really bad after....

k8eeboi

HSC
Yeah I agree, and she like tried to be cool, like whan she said 'Oh yes, the vietnam war was sooo funny.' when in fact, it just showed how pathetic and not used to kids that she really was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)