Break up. (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
My girlfriend and I broke up a bout a week ago, She told me that she still likes me, she broke up with me because she isn't ready for a relationship, she is two and a half years younger than me.

And also since we don't hang out as often in person, we are drifting according to her. I still really love her and still want to wait for her to be ready.

I just don't understand what to do to keep her interested in me and to also build that intimacy again.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Relationships with twelvies never really work out. They break up for the most stupid reason. Just move on; there are plenty of fish in the ocean, and from the sounds of it, you deserve a lot better than this. I've been in relationships with younger girls; they're just immature and don't really know how much it affects you. Just don't date during HSC or you'll end up like me, screwing up first HSC tasks.
this guys is the resident expert

Bachelors in Twelvies

Masters in 15 year olds

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Wait until you are old enough. I reckon relationships should start when you're at uni at best. Maybe year 12 if you're feeling a bit risky.

You can continue to talk to her to maintain distance which I have stated in my other post "Too much or too little space can have a negative impact"
Ask her when will she be ready

Remember that the world is large and if one doesn't work out, there are others but do your best now so that you don't need to look for another. Take some time to think about things like:
- age maturity (old enough to value true relationships rather than the sake of just being in one)
- if you really want to wait for the "chance" for her to be in a relationship with you
- if you, yourself, are ready for a relationship
- if you want to risk your performance at school by being in a relationship
- prepared to dedicate time to her

Is it worth it?
Confidently answer yes and you can be in a relationship, otherwise you might want to consider for yourself if you're ready for a relationship as well.

It is your choice. Your decision. Your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)