Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ouch. It hurts to think aobut that

fighter_z

nah, thats what i thought , but after i started i relised that is was nowere near as bad as i thought.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
some guys in my year used that stuff that just makes the hair fall off after ten mins (veet i think), and apparently you aren't meant to use it near any orifices... yet they used it on their arse too.... :/

nismo

smegthehead said:
some guys in my year used that stuff that just makes the hair fall off after ten mins (veet i think), and apparently you aren't meant to use it near any orifices... yet they used it on their arse too.... :/
hair has got to go

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
its totally a personal opinion...my ex used to shave cause i did....and that was ok...but my current bf started shaving and i was weird about it...like i dont want him all hairy but not hairless either :confused: i shave but only for personal comfort...and cause my bf likes it :eek:

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
i cant say that itt really bothers me but by that token she cant be over hairy... im happy if she's happy :) i dont mind a lil hair but that doesnt mean i dont like it any other way. Cos im a cyclist i wax my legs and one day i decided to go higher and give meself a bit of a trim. as i got further up it hurt more and more so i stopped. but i find a quick trim with the clippers i gewd ;) and my ex actually prfered me to trim so i keep dooing it. :)

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
i cant say that itt really bothers me but by that token she cant be over hairy... im happy if she's happy :) i dont mind a lil hair but that doesnt mean i dont like it any other way. Cos im a cyclist i wax my legs and one day i decided to go higher and give meself a bit of a trim. as i got further up it hurt more and more so i stopped. but i find a quick trim with the clippers i gewd ;) and my ex actually prfered me to trim so i keep dooing it. :)
thats very desturbing dion... ill never be able to look at you again :|

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
lol. my boyfriend shaves his legs cause he is a water ski racer and has to tape them up and he got sick of the tape ripping the hairs out...so he went all the way up aswell
but anyway besides the point...every guy should trim...its like guys saying that girls should at least trim.well so should the guys!

fighter_z

pinkblinkbarbie said:
every guy should trim...its like guys saying that girls should at least trim.well so should the guys!
i agree.

a guy should not ask a girl to do somthing that he would not do.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
but anyway besides the point...every guy should trim...its like guys saying that girls should at least trim.well so should the guys!
thats it :uhhuh:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeh like guys can think there is nothing worse then going down on a hairy girl....but its just as bad going down on a hairy guy! yuk.....plus i mean how could someone not minatain their pubic hair in someway rather then letting it be wild? ah cant understand that one...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
some guys get paranoid when it comes to a pair of scissors and their privates!!!!

but trimming is better
well i cant blame them. i mean have a razor near a girls privates...fuck its scary for me.
but its also personal opinion, i mean some guys might get turned off by bush, and some not. though things would remain solid between the 2 love makers if they just trimmed especially since summer is coming up, nothing worse then seeing hot girls dancing around in skimpy bikinis revealing hairs sprouting the side... :eek:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i always prefr trimmed- hairy is such a turn off

and its not such a big deal in the end- its more hygeine than anything

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yes--enofrce good personal hygiene.
i could never ever date a guy who had slack personal hygiene..maybe i have high standards, but come on...brushing your teeth when you feel like it? wearing the same boxers for a week? shit i feel sick from it.
but with pubes...once again...you dont wanna get there and get them stuck in your teeth/braces whatever...fucken yuk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)