Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

elite_joe

shit! all you babblin bitches keep on talkin about womens rights and all this other useless bullshit u keep nagin about! which you have all recived something for the decades of being kept in the kitchen or cleaning the toilet! and now your talkin about how much bush u have! shit most of the girls i now would say "hey thats the only pussy your gettin, either eat it, or you get nothin" it dosent matter if its shaven haven! or not, your man is most likely to muff dive...unless its an untamed jungle

Last edited:

mistermouse

dude, the pubic hair stuation should be controlled by the indiv, not society (ee1 joke) (bad one) (i have that exam 2morro EEEEP)

but seriously, I dont care bout mine or hers - if she has a preference, im fine with that.

trimmin etc can be an "i love you and want to make your job easy" token, but who cares?...

B l e h.

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
lol, yeh, iv never come across a waxed guy unfortunately, they r all whingers! IT HURTS 2 MUCH!! blah blah blah....guys dont no the meaning of pain

dude, obviously you've never heard of someone whose taken a knock to the balls.

shaved looks sexy n is a turn on even on yourself. :rolleyes:

*note to self - stop shaving love hearts outta the forest n get a wax instead =[

BENNY_BOI_86

Shaved or Not Shaved

ok i just wanna know wat everyone things girls and guys wat is prefered shaved or not shave or mb trimed wat ur choise wat do u like in partners i think u all lnow wat im talking about if u dont go back to yr 6 sex ed kiddies

jack sparrow

BENNY_BOI_86 said:
ok i just wanna know wat everyone things girls and guys wat is prefered shaved or not shave or mb trimed wat ur choise wat do u like in partners i think u all lnow wat im talking about if u dont go back to yr 6 sex ed kiddies
yr 6 sex ed?? whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves here...

Bean

like omg teh pubes shavd!11 omg i luvz loool!1 hary p0tter, omg!1

I think you should respect your partner's choice to maintain their own sense of sexuallity, whether it's physical or not. Having that said, I don't think I really have a preference. It's not really up to me, so I deal with it when it comes. It's not like someone is going to be like 'omg teh pubes are mssaive!1 sex ed shved!1' when they get down there.

Well, maybe a few exceptions...

BENNY_BOI_86

jack sparrow said:
yr 6 sex ed?? whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves here...
well u got to give us plp some credit we all all hsc or higher so i think we should know the dif between boys and girls if not "share and compare"

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
you do realise that people WONT start freaking out if you mention PUBIC HAIR ... :rolleyes:

now ... i havent shaved it ... and if hemi is around here somewhere she can tell u if she did, cause i cant remember ... :p

fighter_z

Well i am a guy.

I tried shaving down there once, it was smooth fora day or 2 then it itched like hell for about 3 days.

After it grow back i bit i got up the corage to wax most of the area, this was because of a dare i had of person that thought iwould be to chicken to do it.

Well the scrotum is to hard to wax by your self so i plucked it instead. And left trimed hair on the top.

all i can say is that it does did not hurt as much i i thought it would and it leave it nice and smooth for weeks.

fighter_z

well it was to hard to wax the balls and it would have looked wierd with most of the area smooth and then hair balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)