Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
I'm with the other guys when they say that waxing one part just looks out of place when the rest of it is hairy. Plus, my g/f thinks it'd look too feminine for a guy to shave anyway. On the other side of the coin, I forced her to start shaving about a month of two after we started going out. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by bex
yuk i would NEVER shave it off.. wax yes shave no.. the hair grows back darker and thicker anyway.. now who wants even more pubes than what they started with?! i dont think so..
shaving's seriously ok if it's done right and can last 4-5 days but you do have that 2 day period where you have to let it grow back stubbly so you can shave again. it's icky, but it's ok in winter when no one sees anyhow.

Originally posted by cayte
You need a new girl! My girl makes it feel like a genlte burn, kind of like pins and needles. And after the follicles are weakened it's less painful. And in winter it's generally au naturale I'm afraid. At least, there's a bigger gap between appointments.
really? i actually prefer bikini waxes to leg waxes which means they mustn't be *that* bad (or leg waxes are just *really* bad)... where do you go?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Acid
On the other side of the coin, I forced her to start shaving about a month of two after we started going out. :)
well, aren't you just an asshole :rolleyes:

Acid

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
LOL, maybe forced was the wrong word... not like she minded anyway.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I've had really painful times, especially seeing as I have sensitive skin. But then I had to take Roaccutane, and I had to stop getting it waxed and find an alternative...

If you're too afraid to wax it, try hair removal cream- it smells, but it won't make the hair thicker.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
Why is This in the love/ relationship forum?
because it is relevant to love/relationships in a round-about sort of way. Some guys prefer their partners to be bare when they go down on them or just because they like the look of it. Some girls feel that being bare enhances the sensations down there, and then some people dont give a shit either way. Whatever it is, it relates to the genital area, which means it relates to sex, which means it relates to relationships too :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by funniboi
HEY... you ?
Nancy ;)
Originally posted by Minai
I'm worried it'll be inconsistant to the surrounding area though (thighs and navel)
that would look funny though :p Do you have really hairy legs Minai ?
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
is this waxing down under..or just the legs and arms?
the soles of our feet :)

cayte

:rofl:

really? i actually prefer bikini waxes to leg waxes which means they mustn't be *that* bad (or leg waxes are just *really* bad)... where do you go?
I used to go to a girl in Newtown on King Street - it's at the Sunlounge near the westpac bank. She's very nice and does small sections until you get used to it. She doesn't like hurting people, so she's gentle!!

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Persephone87
Completely agree!

What do they think, that women don't have nerve endings ?!?!
i don't think you realise how fucking fragile the skin of the scrotum is. you have to shave that bit. the bit at the top in the middle sorta on and above the pelvic bone would be just as painful for guys as for girls i s'pose (that's meant to be the most painful part isn't it?)

cayte

Um, case you hadn't noticed, all girls have pubes too... Everything you said either contradicts itself or is a huge double standard.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
...girls shave becasue hair isnt feminine.
wtf? where do you come off saying that? It's not that hair isnt feminine, it's that social pressures make girls think that, because one day, someone decided that chicks with hairless bodies were cool, and humans in our eagerness to 'fit in' (being the lemmings that we tend to be) decided to follow suit.

bex

HSC
i dont understand how you can make all these points abouty equality and freedom for womens sexuality (in the marriage experienceg blah blah thread) and then say something as menial as hair belongs on guys and not girls and its wrong for girls who like guys with no hair.. can anyone say contradiction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)