Brat Camp (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Just wondering if anyone has been watching this show? It's on ABC, it's about 6 British teenage brats (2 girls and 4 guys that have behavioural problems, do too many drugs and generally act like shits) that go on a camp in Utah to fix their problems. It's quite interesting I think. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you watch it, Wednesdays 8.30pm on ABC. :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah I hate the chicks.

May i say... like I know hes of delinquent status and all that... but how hot is James?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah I hate the chicks.

May i say... like I know hes of delinquent status and all that... but how hot is James?
Omg yes I thought I would be the only one who thinks he's hot...he's only 16! He seems older

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
16? really... damn he looks older.
And him and his rocks are very funny. OH NO!!! I FORGOT TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yep, its a great show..
That chick with the dreadlocks never stops bitching.

I didn't watch tonight.. but last week they said someone gets to go home.. who was it?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
It was so funny last week when James kept swearing and having to pick up rocks, so he said quietly to the camera, don't tell them what bollocks means! hahah

Anyway, last night no one ended up going home, they all spent Christmas day there. Charlie got given a knife because of his good work, helping others, showing leadership etc but then they found out he had been cheating in his helping others, because they are allowed the verbally help others but not physically do things for them. So he got busted for helping other ppl light their fires, otherwise he prob would've been sent home for christmas. The binge drinking chick (forgot her name...one with black hair) got a letter from her mum saying she would definitely be pulled out for Christmas...so she decided to stuff doing anything cos she knew she was going home...but then her mum CHANGED HER MIND so sucked in to her she had to stay for christmas.

They all had a session where they had to write things about everyone else, both positive and negative, and James and Fran continued their bitch fight both saying all these negative things toward each other. Funny!

I didn't think this episode was as good as last week's. At the start I thought there would only be 2 episodes...? But there's more...does anyone know how many there are? Next week might be the last one...cos they all get to go home except for like one person I think.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
The one person must be Fran ... or that other chick that didn't want to walk anywhere last week

Candypants

I only watched it for the first time last night (Nov 3). It's all right.

I like Charlie. He's not bad looking, either. Fran's hell annoying but I understand why she's acting like that - you get a bit bratty when like, everyone gangs up on you. So I feel sorry for her.
James is a dickhead.

That's my verdict.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah the chick that didn't want to walk anywhere was the one supposed to be going home...but then her mum changed her mind and made her stay.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
james is a hottie :D
i didn't watch it last night i had to study for ancient
but yeah i wonder how any more episodes there are

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
holy moly james is so hot! and with the british accent *melts*

I think next week is the final show? they might do a follow up one to see if people stayed good. I dont think alot of them will though

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
yenta said:
Yeah the chick that didn't want to walk anywhere was the one supposed to be going home...but then her mum changed her mind and made her stay.
Thats Rachel. I really dont like her at all. Frans not as bad... like she seems to have more of a conscience in the group than Rachael who just gives up and sits and is like "no you cant make me walk" to charlie.

Yeah charlie's pretty hot aswell.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah Rachel is quite selfish with her whole not walking thing
Oh yeah, when Fran had the lice, she should have been happy, it meant a hot shower! And the other group didn't get a shower...so yeah

But yes once again James is hot!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
In the paper today there was an article about how the British producers are organising an Australian Brat Camp with Outward Bound. It might lose its impact the second time round.... unless they can find another hottie like James :D

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I think its a really cool show , these kids need discipline!
I absolutely Hate Fran and Jon.. i found that guy who pretended to be mentally ill quite funny.

I think an australian show would be cool, i was babysitting two little cousins in Primary School and watched this show, when they didnt stop messing around and throwing food , i said that id put them on this show ... hehe that learned em :D

mercury-chic

.. i found that guy who pretended to be mentally ill quite funny.
haha this show is pretty good. I think that guy's name is Tom. It was hilarious how he shut down Fran when they were around the campfire and she threw her food into the fire.
Do you think 3months and a bit will actually have a huge impact on these teens' lives? :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)