Brands you hate, and why :) (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i hate von dutch and the FCUK french connection stuff. I like the regular french connection stuff but those black and white FCUK shirts just shit me so badly. It's so pretentious and so trendy that it is annoying. The same applies to von dutch but with von dutch, it has the addition of being the ugliest label ever. People look like clones wearing that shit. Dont even get me started on the von bitch stuff that supre is bringing out...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
it looks so ugly when girls wear jeans/pants and put a skirt on top. wtf u ugly dog get some fashion sence, u look even uglier with that combo

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I can't say i HATE any brands, but some of the images I've come to associate with the brands... (e.g. playboy, supre) are fairly hateable.

I dislike 'Emily the Strange'. It's such a 10yo goth wannabe brand.

And yes, I agree with Will on the Burberry thing. Real Burberry is awesome!!
agreed on all three counts. emily the strange is prolly the only specific brand i really dont like

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
why do u hate supre

from a guys perspective its just like any other female fashion shope :confused:

is it because of their ads?

HSC
because its freaking trashy. like a couple of others mentioned, their plain tops or whatever are fine, its just the rest of it that shits me.

for me, i can't stand all the brands like von dutch and playboy. they just scream 'i'm a wannabe slut'.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
why do u hate supre

from a guys perspective its just like any other female fashion shope :confused:

is it because of their ads?
Ive been in those stores and its all shit and the place looks shit

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
- Supre
- Von Dutch
- jumpers with "USA" on them
- anything to do with 50 cent

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
yup...
supre's the clothes of skanky 12-year-olds. i have a couple of supre tops though, but they're just wordless polo shirts.
von dutch is just ugly and common to the point that people who DON'T wear it stand out.

agree with ur_inner_child. 50 cent shirts and USA jumpers are disgusting.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
from most cringeworthy to least:
von dutch
playboy
supre slogan tops
usa jumpers

as everyone has said

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Nike!

They exploit workers in third-world countries, pay them a pitance and then sell their products for like ten times the price they payed someone to make them!

What Bastards! I never buy their products and always tell people I know not to buy them! They don't deserve our money! :rolleyes:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
in regards to supre clothes...what is with that fucking stupid white band of cloth that girls feel the need to tie around their waist above their jeans!?!? arghhhhhh

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Sarah168 said:
in regards to supre clothes...what is with that fucking stupid white band of cloth that girls feel the need to tie around their waist above their jeans!?!? arghhhhhh
Agree totally; it looks like a handkerchief! :uhhuh:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Nike!

They exploit workers in third-world countries, pay them a pitance and then sell their products for like ten times the price they payed someone to make them!

What Bastards! I never buy their products and always tell people I know not to buy them! They don't deserve our money! :rolleyes:
However they actually contribute to these countries by providing jobs and investing in the economy of these poor countries, and compared to the average rate of pay in those countries the sweatshop workers are getting paid well

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
PiNkPiXiE said:
Nike!

gotta love the double meaning to "no sweat"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)