• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boyfriends for Girls (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Durex.

That gives me an idea. Start a condom company and make universities distributed my brand of condoms... WHO KNOWS WHAT BOUNDS OF COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES COULD ARISE!!! =P

Pens are nice. Mostly black pens, I presume?

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Durex.

That gives me an idea. Start a condom company and make universities distributed my brand of condoms... WHO KNOWS WHAT BOUNDS OF COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES COULD ARISE!!! =P

Pens are nice. Mostly black pens, I presume?

ya, black pen.

MysteryGenius

HSC
ok so now i feel kinda silly...
Arcorn, i read brand as band.. so i googled Durex.. and my nosy mum walked in >.<
awkwarrddd

.. i should have read the rest of the thread before i did anything lol

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
ahahahaa, and yes, if a girl looks at you for more than 1 second, it means they are attracted to you by your physical means. der

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Really!? Why was I not informed of this before...? <_<

Zeroes

HSC
Fuck, life would just be that much easier if there was an easy way to know if a girl/guy likes you back.
(Note: Asking them is not an easy way.)

How do you all go about finding out? I never even come close to telling a guy that I like him unless we're really close, and with every guy (actually only two...) I've liked some other girl has come along by the time I felt close enough. Guys, tell me, would you really find it that weird if a girl you didn't know that well said she liked you?

Last edited:

MysteryGenius

HSC
Fuck, life would just be that much easier if there was an easy way to know if a girl/guy likes you back.

How do you all go about finding out? I never even come close to telling a guy that I like him unless we're really close, and with every guy (actually only two...) I've liked some other girl has come along by the time I felt close enough. Guys, tell me, would you really find it that weird if a girl you didn't know that well said she liked you?
arrgghh i can totally relate to that
it's so frustrating

nomoar

HSC
N/A
I do Girl A with all guys, attractive and unattractive. I'm pretty awkward like that, so it ends up seeming like I'm not interested and possibly disgusted even though it might not be like that at allll.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
and with every guy (actually only two...) I've liked some other girl has come along by the time I felt close enough.
Yes! this happens to me, or I get moved to the friend zone. Fuuuu. Obv this is with girls, not dudes :p

Guys, tell me, would you really find it that weird if a girl you didn't know that well said she liked you?
I dunno, it'll depend on the guy, and you of course. If you get along with them fairly well, then it wouldn't be too bad. If you kinda awkwardly talked when ever you met, then I'd be a bit put off.

Your better to just tell them, or ask them to do something, than leave it. Even if you get rejected, it feels better in a months time, cos you'll regret not trying, and loosing an opportunity.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
What is it that girls like so much about boys? i'm very intrigued.

to all the boys on here, when you see a girl what do you honestly do?

Girl: looks at you, Boy: does what?

Boy A, quickly looks away and pretends it didn't happen.

Boy B, walks up to her talks and asks questions etc.

I wonder why Boy A even happens, is it because boys are too scared that if they make eye contact they will know they will have to eventually talk to the girl, and if they end up not liking the girl they will be stuck with her for a long time (lols).

I would like to known the percentage of what choice boys make in this given scenario (obviously not everyone is going to be honest)
I don't have the balls to go up and talk. I couldn't even imagine doing that, especially if they were of a decent level of attractiveness. Although on schoolies, I did it heaps. I guess that's what 10 standard drinks do for your confidence.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Guys, tell me, would you really find it that weird if a girl you didn't know that well said she liked you?
I wouldn't mind, I just want a girl that I can confidently talk to her about anything in life. I reckon thats the most important thing to have in a relationship. Because if you get that right everything else just becomes great fun : ) Even if I didn't know her well, as time goes on and we talk and go out consistently, we would get to know each other very well and quite fast.

Guesss

HSC
Really!? Why was I not informed of this before...? <_<
Can i hit you? pweaseee x/

or you're funny looking.. it could go either way
HARDDD!

Know the indicators of interest :)
What are they again ... eye contact, umm something and something? i wish i remembered :p

^sux. Yu shud try being more open sooner if thats the case... i mean with my ex and even my bf and almost every other guy thats asked me out, we didnt even get to being gwd friends or anything before they asked me out, like its sounds stupid but like literally within a fortnight my 1st bf asked me out, my current bf asked me out not even after a month of us speaking, and umm a few other losers asked me out straight away because im pretty straight out and open about most things ...if the issue is as bad as described i suggest opening up to a guy if you like him, chances are he probly likes you back =) and yea what have you got to lose? ...nothing -EXACTLY! good luck anywayz

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why do you want to hit me for?

And we have everything to lose if we ask a girl - we may lose our dignity and... self-esteem and many other things. Some people - like very extreme guys - may even lose their heterosexuality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)