Boyfriends And The HSC (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
if you set yourself to study your ass off and keep your priorities in line while having a bf then it could work... but that rarely happens.

ibewatto

HSC
i read 4 comments, 1 was so outrageously funny and sarcastic i want to sex it. the others i didnt read coz im lazy

heres wat you do...STOP BEING WHIPPED!!

if you can live without each other for a week you will be sweet.

Year 11 is the biggest waste of sperm ever.

Its all time management, your boyfriend/girlfriend should be a mate, you wouldnt kill you mates for the HSC why the bf/gf? just dont be overly jealous fucks who need to message each other 24/7, else your screwed

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
just to make it abundantly clear

if you can't manage to have time for a boyfriend during year 11

you probably won't be able to manage life at all after year 11 :D

ecstasylove

HSC
been dating my boyfriend for over 2.5 years. he graduated '05 and im class of '07 and neither of us are dropkicks. we survived high school and he's been in uni for 2 yrs now- still going strong. it can work if you want it to bad enough.

blacksunset

HSC
haha, if you guys think year 11 is hard wait until you get to year 12!!!
and if you love eachother, stay together and you can make it work. if it fucks up, then ur relationship must not have been strong enough.
my boyfriend and i started dating at the beginning of year 12 , which alot of people say is death, but the only subject we had in common was english, so we'd help eachother out with that (i helped him as im an english nerd) and he helped me with my maths as he was doing a harder maths than me .. and the space doing our own subjects allowed us to well have that space...
dont be whiney. i agree!

Sammy16

HSC
haha you're all so positive aren't you :p
me and my boyf started going out beginning of this year (when i started year 11) and we're still going strong nearly a year later. he left end of year 10 last year and i satyed on. as long as he understands that you do need to focus on your work then you'll be fine. year 11 was a massive waste of time for most people at my school, no-one took it seriously! but after a term of year 12 just ending most people (including myself) have a better attitude towards work i think and i've just learnt do to lots of work in my 8 free periods a week so i have the weekends to spend with my boyf :)

SafsSoran

HSC
Umm... My friend has had a boyfriend all hrough year 11... She's in the top 10% of the year... me on the other hand hasn't really had a steady relationship at all and i'm in say the bottom 30%..... Just as long as you manage your time well you'll be able to handle it.

null-result

HSC
ah hell its fine, just make sure you do well in your classes as well.
for example, my first partner ever was in the start of year 12 (yes, i know, im sad) and it was fine. we just studied at the librarys together with groups of friends, ditched them at the end of the day and i drove her home, and whatever happened there happened. study + relationship at the same time, win.

its post-hsc now, we're just waiting for results. id say being with her actually helped me, as i never really visit librarys, she kinda forced me into the study mood this year. i went first for two of my subjects and top 20% of the rest, so im expecting 95+ uai.

anyone who can do both, well, good for them. circumstances change per person.

just give it a go and you both fuck up (in school that is), then ditch. its better for both of you. unless you dont really care, then go for gold.

Last edited:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
blacksunset said:
haha, if you guys think year 11 is hard wait until you get to year 12!!!
There's a patch, they've upgraded the difficulty of the real life level, so now its harder than year 12!!! Oh em gee.

Evilo

HSC
What search function? :p
hahaha you expect people to look back at past threads... and read?

I bet the chick who started this thread hasnt even come back to read what was written. Shes probably off fucking her bf right now, in the hope she can substititue for the "no contact" period through year 11 and 12.

alisonmariejame

Earth, Solar System, Milky way, a bunch of light y
HSC
dw about it i have a bf for the entire of year 11 and now going into year 12 you can do it trust me, just make time for him on weekends and 10 minutes a night to talk. Its hard no seeing them that much but its only 2 years. Its worth it in the end,

just make sure that you understand each others priorities, whether school comes first, or each other or whatever. if you're lucky he'll be understanding when you cant talk for two weeks cos you got assessments and such, and you need to be understanding likewise.

goodluck

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
alisonmariejame said:
dw about it i have a bf for the entire of year 11 and now going into year 12 you can do it trust me, just make time for him on weekends and 10 minutes a night to talk. Its hard no seeing them that much but its only 2 years. Its worth it in the end,

just make sure that you understand each others priorities, whether school comes first, or each other or whatever. if you're lucky he'll be understanding when you cant talk for two weeks cos you got assessments and such, and you need to be understanding likewise.

goodluck
Looking at your grammatical skills, I'd say you're going to fail your HSC and therefore your opinion in this thread is null and void.

Evilo

HSC
Exphate said:
The same question gets asked multiple times every year. "Can I still be with my bf/gf and do good in the hsc?"

And it gets answered the same way every year. It's not like, in the last 12 monthes anything major has happened and the whole world has shifted towards one giant singularity.
haha yeah i know, im just taking the piss. It gives me the shits, hence my replies.

Evilo

HSC
lol he won't be able to run away if you're fisting him :p

kingofzeworld

HSC
Evilo said:
pfft time management can be worked on the streets with me, you trying taking double penetration and sucking at the same time - now thats time management!
Break up with your boyfriend, before you end up like me.
It's offical. This thread is EPIC.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
"Omfg break up with him, it won't work."

"Like, boyfriend? Lawlz you're fucked."

My girlfriend came third/second in her school overall in a Top 5 school, in year 11 and 12.

It's all about prioritising. If you prioritise being a dipshit first and foremost, then having a girlfriend/boyfriend obviously wouldn't help you, regardless. There's pro's and con's either way.

From what I've seen, it appears that most people's ideas of what a 'relationship' in this forum is just mindless sexing, pashing and random dating for no reason whatsoever. If this is you, then yes, a relationship won't help.

Last edited:

Dhanus

HSC
Yr 11 and 12 are piss easy... just do whatever, just do the work as soon as you get it and it's a cake walk... mmm cake..sounds like a good idea...

Evilo

HSC
Exphate is right, he wont be getting away now...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
litany said:
"Omfg break up with him, it won't work."

"Like, boyfriend? Lawlz you're fucked."

My girlfriend came third/second in her school overall in a Top 5 school, in year 11 and 12.

It's all about prioritising. If you prioritise being a dipshit first and foremost, then having a girlfriend/boyfriend obviously wouldn't help you, regardless. There's pro's and con's either way.

From what I've seen, it appears that most people's ideas of what a 'relationship' in this forum is just mindless sexing, pashing and random dating for no reason whatsoever. If this is you, then yes, a relationship won't help.
And what are you doing? Oh, that's right FUCK ALL. If a guy wants to stick with you, it's cause he wants to leech off you. Seriously people, being selfish is a-okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)