• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOSTON ROB - Do u LOVE him or HATE him?? (1 Viewer)

What do u think of Boston Rob?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cab31

HSC
OH we are catching up nekkid! After he makes a fool of himself (as usual) on thursday night, i wreckon we might just be in front!

*mel*

Cab31 said:
OH we are catching up nekkid! After he makes a fool of himself (as usual) on thursday night, i wreckon we might just be in front!
let's hope so... we just have to wait until these people come to their senses!

Cab31

HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to **MeL**88 again.

*mel*

Cab31 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to **MeL**88 again.
lol thanks anyway! i had the same thing. i was gonna rep you for that "ambah" comment... but apparently i ain't spreading my love enough.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
I'd hate him for sure if i were playing against him, but as the audience you gotta love him! you gotta admit he makes reality tv more interesting

kow_dude

HSC
There is one scene in particular that distinguishes Amber and Rob from the other teams, and why they don't deserve to be on the amazing race. In a later episode to be shown (http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/amazing_race/000665.php), the brothers' vehicle flipped over. Immediately, Lynn and Alex jumped off the vehicle to check they were all right Also, every other team member at least took some consideration for the brothers. BUT Rob and Amber "simply motored by without even stopping or slowing down". This just shows how money-hungry and selfish they are.

Rob and Amber are truly fucked in the head. They're promoting egotistical, immoral and unethical to our society. I truly hope their wedding ends up in flames.

kow_dude

HSC
There is one scene in particular that distinguishes Amber and Rob from the other teams, and why they don't deserve to be on the amazing race. In a later episode to be shown (http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/amazing_race/000665.php), the brothers' vehicle flipped over. Immediately, Lynn and Alex jumped off the vehicle to check they were all right Also, every other team member at least took some consideration for the brothers. BUT Rob and Amber "simply motored by without even stopping or slowing down". This just shows how money-hungry and selfish they are.

Rob and Amber are truly fucked in the head. They're promoting egotistical, immoral and unethical behaviour to our society. I truly hope their wedding ends up in flames. I hate them so much!

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
hahahahah their vehicle flips over?

i would've stopped though. really.

kow_dude

HSC
I feel bad for the other contestants, having to put up with these two assholes who should've malnutritioned to death. I simply do not tolerate people with attitudes like Rob's.

Cab31

HSC
kow_dude said:
Reallly? I dont see people like Rob very often.
Oh i wreckon! He is in a class of his own! I honestly dont know how he can tell the camera's that it is 'just a game', and you have to be ruthless. I mean, yes to win a million dollars you have to play dirty, but you dont have to completely disregard any morals or integrity that you have. I mean can you imagine being rob, having so many people hate you. Its sad. He really isnt someone that i hope i ever come across in life. (but if i do i would be more than happy to slap him ;))

Cab31

HSC
woah! neck and neck ay! 2 votes separating his lovers from his haters! i still dont see how his lovers are winning. Nekkid must be chaeting ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)