BoS Trials Maths, Physics and Business Studies 2023 (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Big thank you to those who sat the Business Studies paper today. It was lovely meeting you guys! I hope you found it a beneficial and enjoyable experience. 😀

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Thanks to everyone who attended the Physics and Business Studies exams today! :)

I hope everyone found the entire BoS trial exam experience to be valuable for their HSC studies.

....and now here is the moment you've all been waiting for (please note there may be some minor edits relative to original version):

Attachments

carrotsss

HSC
Thanks to everyone who attended the Physics and Business Studies exams today! :)

I hope everyone found the entire BoS trial exam experience to be valuable for their HSC studies.

....and now here is the moment you've all been waiting for (please note there may be some minor edits relative to original version):
Thank you!

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

who tf wrote the business one coz thats so unrealistic

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In terms of marking and official solutions, please note that we are aiming to get those out a few days before the respective HSC exam for that subject (so naturally Maths is being prioritised at the moment). Please be patient as this will take time to get through and write up.

However, that doesn't mean that we can't give you an unofficial short form solution to a specific question in the exam. If there is a specific question(s) that you want to know the answer to right now then simply drop the question in this thread and one of us can attend to it before the official solutions are out.

Also, feel free to share thoughts on the papers.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

Thanks so much!

The business paper looks very interesting, I like the creativity. For the essay questions, is it actually possible for them to go across different business functions in one question, or is this just for a challenge?

odin4252

HSC
hey jimmy did anyone cry today
the exam started, i opened the MCQ and then i literally gasped and put my head to the desk😥 then i continued to start with SAQ, guess the MCQ, and not finish my essay or report

i still think it’s def b5-b6 achievable, but i didn’t study as much as i wanted to: i felt more prepared for my trial than i felt for this

overall it was a solid exam, good practice and really gets you thinking about the inner-workings of business studies

TrueAlpha

HSC
First off, I would like to say thank you for organising the business trial. Second of all, I was wondering if you could upload the MC answer sheet as soon as possible, as that is the part of the exam I am most antsy about, haha!

Sam14113

HSC

Wow that last question on the mx2 paper looks an awful lot like a question from a certain 3b1b series :D

member 6003

HSC
How do you do this?

Wolfram alpha can't get a closed form answer for this but I think it's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)